Reef nutrition

Gimmito's 450 gal L-shaped tank

I'm simply awstruck at your build. Your depth of aquarium system knowledge and ability to put together such a high caliber custom build is astounding. Looking forward to following your progress.

Aww shucks Mike... Thanks for the compliment. :)

I gotta put some thing decent out there with a build this long (waiting for the peanut gallery to start chiming in about now). :p

c9001e55.jpg

I picked up a used Geo 612 for the FT.

85338d0b.jpg

3c64efa7.jpg

ea62acf8.jpg

I thought I would post some updated pics of the fuge. I changed out the atinics and and added 3 Giesseman mid day bulbs w/one aqua blue+. I received my vortech mp10 back from Ecotech Marine (now whisper quite), & added 10 peppermint shrimp.

xcaret said:
Two more shrimp and you can make a shrimp cocktail !!

Funny you should mention that Mario. I originally wanted to buy a dozen, but Steve just picked them up from the wholesaler and they were still in bags (5 per bag).

Alright Jim looks like you have a little biotope going... even if it is just a refugium... when's stuff going to hit the REAL tank :D

Oh and Robin doesn't get any grief simply because he doesn't have a thread chronicling nothingness :D

sfsuphysics said:
Alright Jim looks like you have a little biotope going... even if it is just a refugium... when's stuff going to hit the REAL tank :D
I need to get the light rack made and still waiting on a few months to build up some microfauna. I'll be QTing some fish soon though.

sfsuphysicsOh and Robin doesn't get any grief simply because he doesn't have a thread chronicling nothingness :D[/quote said:
how did I get 1000+'post on nothingness...it's like the Sienfeld of tank builds. :p

Back