Mean Green Zoos

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by Natterjak, Jan 3, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. georgec

georgec Guest

Hi all,

I just made some 2nd generation frags of Bonnie's Mean Greens. These things have been growing pretty quickly. I was going to put one into the swap, but also wanted put one back onto DBTC. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Located in SF or can bring to the swap.

2. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=georgec link=topic=2769.msg50217#msg50217 date=1217205887]
    Hi all,

I just made some 2nd generation frags of Bonnie's Mean Greens. These things have been growing pretty quickly. I was going to put one into the swap, but also wanted put one back onto DBTC. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Located in SF or can bring to the swap.[/quote]
    Uh... well I guess Bonnie didn't specify how many frags you need to put back into the program but you are supposed to take care of that before you trade or sell them. Not trying to call you out or anything, just trying to keep the spirit of the program in mind.

3. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

I have one smallish frag to put back into dbtc. That's my second. Is there anyone that still needs one?

4. georgec

georgec Guest

Ahh... Newbie error. Thought that as long as they were passed along somehow. I'll look through to see if Bonnie specified a number to put back in. Is it usually at least 2? I can try to make another frag once the mother colony settles down a little.

5. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

I'd take a frag if/when there's one available.

6. patchin

Mine is yours. Just pass on a couple when it grows. Will you be at the swap?

7. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

I will! Thanks, patchin. :->

8. mark_s

mark_s Guest

[quote author=georgec link=topic=2769.msg50217#msg50217 date=1217205887]
    Hi all,

Located in SF or can bring to the swap.
    [/quote]George, I'm new to BAR and DBTC, but would love to get a frag from you of this chain. I'll be at the swap if you are willing to hook me up and bring it to the swap for me. (I know I'm supposed to meet you on your terms, but noticed you will be at the swap.) Thanks!

9. georgec

georgec Guest

Swap works great Mark. Let's arrange to meet there.

GC

10. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=georgec link=topic=2769.msg50330#msg50330 date=1217280588]
    Ahh... Newbie error. Thought that as long as they were passed along somehow. I'll look through to see if Bonnie specified a number to put back in. Is it usually at least 2? I can try to make another frag once the mother colony settles down a little. [/quote]

No worries. Bonnie didn't mention how many you needed to give back on this one but 2-3 is common but what ever lets you sleep at night :) jk

11. mark_s

mark_s Guest

George, thanks for the frag. I've posted the transaction on the tracking thread. These are beautiful zoos.

12. patchin

Bonnie-Steve-PixelPixie Aug 9

13. dswong01

dswong01 Supporting Member

I have 3 frags of these zoos up for grabs

14. Lyn

Lyn Guest

If you still have any, I would be happy to receive some. Green (and Blue) are my favorite colors. :)

15. dswong01

I have a frag for you LYN

16. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Hey Dudley, who did you get these from? I don't see any mention of you getting them in this thread.

17. dswong01

Levi
    I got reefer_addkict DBTC stuff and trying to passing them along.

18. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Ok.... I'll just change keep that in mind when I'm inputting the data. thanks

EDIT:.... Wait.... who gave it to Reefer_Addickt??? geeze...... I'll see if its in the tracking threads somewhere

19. OakRaid

OakRaid Guest

Not sure if these were taken? but if still available would be interested.
    Could pick up at the meating.
    Thanks
    Dave

20. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Thanks dswong01 :D Would the next meeting be a good place to pick up?