Cali Kid Corals

Official BAR Regional swap 2011 help thread

WE HAVE MANPOWER, WE HAVE SWAP!!!!!
THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!

SET UP 10:00AM (Bonus! Jeremy's homemade doughnuts and coffee)
anathema
eldiablosrt8
GDawson
jestersix
mavjoy
patrickb
melly mel
DONE

CHECK IN 10:44AM
eldiablosrt8
GDawson
Jbon
mray2660
Mr. Ugly
newhobby (cluck cluck)
northbay-reefer (head official)
TimTen
DONE
PIT BOSSES 12:32PM (Bonus! You may get to taze someone)
dswong01
fingerwrinkles(also not to be messed with)
gimmito(water patrol)
Mr. Ugly (not to be messed with)
patchin
patrickb(enough said)
perculation Angel voice MC

Raddogz(he may bite)
rtom (steppin up big time)
fsuphysics (mean Mike)
DONE

CLEAN UP when it's over

99sf
bondolo
Cookiejar
Coral reefer
GDawson
gerbilbox
miles405
patchin
sfpatentcat
Tamazula
treylane
DONE
Peanut Gallery

Gresham(in the flesh)
Gomer(via the WWW)

I MIGHT be able to come help set up. I'm in the Sacramento area, so its like a 2 hour drive to the swap. I'll try to talk my parents into leaving early(like 8:00am-8:30am) so I can get there at 10:00am-10:30am or so.

Western_reefer said:
I MIGHT be able to come help set up. I'm in the Sacramento area, so its like a 2 hour drive to the swap. I'll try to talk my parents into leaving early(like 8:00am-8:30am) so I can get there at 10:00am-10:30am or so.

I'm sure we could find something for you to do.
If I were your parents I would sleep in though. :D

JAR said:
Western_reefer said:

I'm sure we could find something for you to do.
If I were your parents I would sleep in though. :D

Yeah, like eat all the donuts! :p :p :p
lol My dad is an early bird, he usually wakes up at 6am. :p

There's a chance I can get out of my meeting this weekend (out of town meeting =P) and can help out if needed. I won't be swapping corals because I'm out of space, but I'd like to just hangout with you guys! I haven't seen a lot of you in awhile. Also would be nice to help out. I can't make it until about 12:30pm, but will be there during and after for cleanup.

i can give you a ride half way home after if they dont want to stay or you need a ride. i live in concord and i will be staying for whoe swap and setting up....lmk if you want to ride in or need a ride half way home

Mr. Ugly said:
Use the force :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0

Use the Youtube embed feature :lol:

[youtube]R55e-uHQna0[/youtube]

Haha, thanks Gresham.

I forgot about the [youtube] tags. I thought it was [media] or something. Too many different forums and tags.

Mr. Ugly said:
Haha, thanks Gresham.

I forgot about the [youtube] tags. I thought it was [media] or something. Too many different forums and tags.

Wish all forums would use http://api.embed.ly/ like we do on Azoox.org

Simply post the URL of any supported website and it'll embed it into your forum. View PDF's within the post, listen to music, etc etc. Wicked service!!!

Final Helper List
Let me know if I left anyone out or if your on the list and cant make it for some reason.
Thank You all in advance!!!

SET UP 10:00AM
anathema
eldiablosrt8
GDawson
jestersix
mavjoy
melly mel
patrickb

CHECK IN 10:44AM
eldiablosrt8
GDawson
Jbon
mray2660
Mr. Ugly
newhobby
northbay-reefer
TimTen

PIT BOSSES 12:32PM (Bonus! You may get to taze someone)
dswong01
fingerwrinkles
gimmito
Mr. Ugly
patchin
patrickb
perculation Angel voice MC

Raddogz
rtom
fsuphysics

CLEAN UP when it's over

99sf
bondolo
Cookiejar
Coral reefer
GDawson
gerbilbox
miles405
patchin
sfpatentcat
Tamazula
treylane

Peanut Gallery

Gresham(in the flesh)
Gomer(via the WWW)

Hey, I'll definitely help out on set up. :) Talked my parents into leaving early, going to leave the house at 8:00am and I'll be there at 10:00am. :D I'm very excited!! This is going to be my first time going to a BAR swap. :D

My transporter has developed a +/-30 second jitter so I'll be there between 10:43:30 and 10:44:30 - sorry - still working on it.

Western_reefer said:
Hey, I'll definitely help out on set up. :) Talked my parents into leaving early, going to leave the house at 8:00am and I'll be there at 10:00am. :D I'm very excited!! This is going to be my first time going to a BAR swap. :D

Try to get some sleep!
We will find something for you to do.
Thanks!

JAR said:
Western_reefer said:

Try to get some sleep!
We will find something for you to do.
Thanks!

Will do. lol Well, I'm off to bed now. Good night everyone and cya tomorrow!!
:D

Back