Jestersix

ORA Screaming Green bird's nest

Screaming Green Birds Nest in every tank. :bigsmile:

You are welcome to pick a beauty, Steve. At the swap or earlier in San Carlos if you wish. They are ready for distribution now!

3 more SGBN frags available for delivery to the BOD meeting. Any takers :quest:

PS I'll be parting with one special mother colony of this ORA Screeming Green Bird's nest for the "right BAR tank" It is available now and is shaped so very nicely. It's the size of a hard-ball and glows like a super nova. Larger, well established tanks only please for this display beauty. Pics a bit later.

Edited Note: The big colony has been traded to a LFS. Plenty of standard sized frags still available for the asking.

I have a small frag available. Like John mentioned this thing is a fast grower. This coral grows well with my T5's. I'm sure they can grow fast with MH.

Pick a number between 1 - 10 and pickup at Baymac.

Jimmy it's yours. See you at Baymac.

Icon - you didn't choose a number. I have some more green birdsnest growing that are not from John's (screebo's) colony and I'll start a new chain when they grow a lil bit more.

I'll take it - Can p/u in SF if you want so there's less to keep track of on Sat.7 ;) no worries though. first in line for when this strain becomes available again...super nice colors =]

If anyone gets left out, I've got 4 or 5 frags of this one available as well. The mother colony looks like a neon baseball! BTW, Jimmy, nice Midas Blenny in your profile. I have one that constantly re-engineers the reef. Great looking fish with lots of personality!

screebo said:
If anyone gets left out, I've got 4 or 5 frags of this one available as well. The mother colony looks like a neon baseball! BTW, Jimmy, nice Midas Blenny in your profile. I have one that constantly re-engineers the reef. Great looking fish with lots of personality!

Definitely! I love the guy, he's the boss of my tank for now, maybe he'll put the Tangs to shame when I put them in eventually lol. At first, he used to grab sand from the tank corners and just swim right in the middle and puff it out, it got everywhere!

Gus and Christina: If your frags don't color up to shocking green within a week, I'll replace them at the next meeting with frags that have lived under the big lights. I'm still dialing in my frag tank. They should come back to full color pretty fast but they did look a bit weak. :tired:

Back