got ethical husbandry?

Orange Bam-Bam zoanthids

I know you do Kung Fu and all that Norman but.... *KICK* Zoanthids have their place, but I'm trying to get away from that. I honestly would offer a ton of different ones up for DBTC unfortunate the effort to getting to them (growing on rock that's supporting other.. MUCH LARGER rocks) makes me not want to.

Yeah, but I need zoos - lol. Okay mayben not need but certainly want

Problem is I'm not around this weekend. Can I pick up from someone in SF?

Patch, of course you are on the list. I have a nice little (5 polyps) frag ready for you. I also have a few others that we discussed that you may be interested in. Are you ever near Danville? You can come by and "shop" my frag tank.

We "plebeians" need to stick together in this world of elite coral farmers. ;D

DZ, I'll try to make it down to you Sunday morning. I'm having Dim Sum at Yank Sing with my dad and then going to GG Park, so we won't be in your neighborhood, but perhaps I can swing by and pick up my bro who lives in South SF.

We'll make a point of coming your way sometime soon. Thanks. I'll either have to get a larger tank soon or rid my tank of all the mushrooms. Nice problem though.

SHOOT! Did I not include Mr Lucky? Sorry Cits. Of course you're on the list. I just cut some more off, so I EASILY have enough for you.

Thanks Dyngoe! Now the problem is I live in Cupertino, almost never go up north, and have no idea how to get the frag. Perry (Xinumaster), if you go up north and get yours, could you pick up mine also?

[quote author=dzhuo link=topic=2135.msg21237#msg21237 date=1181678656]
you can drop off the frags to me (in SF). others will have to come get them from me :)
[/quote]
Hi
If you don't mind holding my frag since I'll be out of town this weekend.
wayland

[quote author=tonggao link=topic=2135.msg21267#msg21267 date=1181711010]
Thanks Dyngoe! Now the problem is I live in Cupertino, almost never go up north, and have no idea how to get the frag. Perry (Xinumaster), if you go up north and get yours, could you pick up mine also?
[/quote]

Hi tong, I hardly go north also. I wonder how much it would cost to ship the frags to you or me. That is if Dyngoe won't mine shipping the frags to south bay. Else, I might try driving north sometime in July to pick up the frags.

-perry/xinumaster

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=2135.msg21286#msg21286 date=1181762632]
[quote author=tonggao link=topic=2135.msg21267#msg21267 date=1181711010]
[/quote]

Hi tong, I hardly go north also. I wonder how much it would cost to ship the frags to you or me. That is if Dyngoe won't mine shipping the frags to south bay. Else, I might try driving north sometime in July to pick up the frags.

-perry/xinumaster
[/quote]

Yea, shipping is probably cheaper than gas now anyway

Hi All,

Sorry we couldn't arrange time to me meet this weekend; my fault. I'll PM everyone later today to find the most convenient time to spead these frags to you.

Hmm, those in the second pic are definitely not orange bam bams.

I've never bothered to move the ones that I have so never got a good pic of them, but do have these.

Off colored (shaded)
D2X_6236.jpg

Once they're moved into the light, they do color up nicely (they do get brighter than this).
D2X_7035.jpg

I know the second are not bam-bams. I suck at photos, so I steal of the net. I just needed a reference photo so people know what the faded look like. I have a large colony that I got from someone that bleached out. They grow healthy children. I promise they are Bam-Bams.

BTW, sorry to everyone for the delay. I promise I'll get these out soon. I've just been busy with my new son, my first father's day and my wife's b-day. Soon things should slow down.

Yes, they are nice looking. What's really cool about them is the skirts fluoresce different than the centers so with actinics only they get a nice two-tone look and with white light they are all orange.

I'm pulling a few more of the faded ones off tomorrow. I'll probably have enough of these to go around. The true colored ones are less available in my tank, but I'll try to make as many as I can. Remember that the faded ones DO grow healthy children, all be it slower than most zoos. :p

Back