High Tide Aquatics

Seminolecpa's 180G upgrade

So the tank is moved, and filled. Pictures of the gala event to follow. Still have lots to do. Had a minor hitch with the sequence pump and looks like I will need to replace it.

Now it is on to 24 hour leak check, add in more of my corals and and connecting everything to the controller etc.

The physical move of the tank actually was a piece of cake not really a single snag. Had a great group to help. Thanks to:

Mikey-hooked
Jeremy-tuberider
Ian-iani
Tony-gomer
Steve-Patchin
Dudley-dswong
Matt-Dyngoe

Couldn't have done it without you guys.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=5363.msg75318#msg75318 date=1232250556]
Sorry couldn't help you Bryan... I worked my butt off today too. 8AM-6AM...
[/quote]

That's like negative 2 hours. I wish my work day looked like that ;)

Glad to be part of the team. Sorry I couldn't stay for longer, but I hope the lighting test went well. BTW, I thought of something...could you mount one of your T5s to the front of the canopy? I know you were wrestling with the offset stand when I left. I thought you might be able to mount one in the front since it will be angled towards the back anyways. Also..thought 2..what about plumbing the returns so they don't span the back of the tank? Put 90 deg bends right out of the bulkheads pointing towards the back and then run the span outside the canopy. If you do this I be you could put the T5s back. Just some thoughts I had on the drive home. BTW, love the tank!

Tony shot the mermaid, I'm not much of a gun guy (I do get a little giddy around Glocks), I did have to pummel her a little bit to get her to slow down (Tony has an unsteady hand ala "Jim" in Blazing Saddles).

I got home awhile ago but I am still working .

I too am envious of that tank ! It all went as smooth as any could have hoped for . I had a blast today as did my friend Nick that came with me . It was cool to see everyone just jump in where ever the fit best and work smooth together .

Well planed Brian

Ok sorry there are a bunch but here they are:

The stand and the plan

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

The haul

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Holy cornea burn batman! I like how the lighting turned out! Did you get everything from the temporary tank into the new tank? I see the clams, the rack and the fancy rock. Looks great Bryan!

Back