Thanks Mark!
I guess I'm set for chalices for a while~ :bigsmile:
ExoticFrags Original Mummy Eye
Tyree LE Golden Galaxy
Tyree Pumkin Patch/Miami Hurricane
Tyree LE aspera Chalice

And a new blue spot jaw from OT today!
Thanks Norm

It was good meeting up today Jon. Good luck and enjoy the corals :)

Happy Valentines day!
fishtank001.jpg

My red star about a year ago.
These are very cool stars.
I wanted to share after I saw Poletti's pic.

I had a green serpent that was very aggressive and would have probably eaten a few fish. I traded him in for this one and it seems much less aggressive.

tuberider said:
Nice, a fish eater! Who needs those pesky fish anyways!

The deepwater ATL red ones really aren't that big of fish eaters IME/IMO. The pacific red/orange/yellow/greens are horrible though and will catch a fish when ever they can. His is a deepwater ATL :)

J - Thanks for the welcome and awesome build thread. We all have dream tanks but I think I just saw mine in your video ;) It's still many, many years off. BTW, where did you get those green acans? I've been hunting for a while now.

Nice...lingcod? Looks like 50lber. Off Half Moon Bay or..??? Always good to see a reef-keeping fisherman around

Click on the image for a video update
..................................................................................

Great video, Jon! One of the most amazing tanks I have seen. Your narration is helpful for those of us who are SPS novices. That RBTA is huge... has it ever split?

99sf said:
Great video, Jon! One of the most amazing tanks I have seen. Your narration is helpful for those of us who are SPS novices. That RBTA is huge... has it ever split?
Thank you! clearly you need to see more tanks! :D Lucky me, RBTA has never split.

Videos are great but never do a tank justice. If your tank looks that good in a video it must look amazing in real life. I like the little picture frame view of the side. Nice.

Back