High Tide Aquatics

The New Forum is Here!

Happy 4th everyone! The new forum is up and running (finally, right?).

BAR would like to welcome you to its new platform where we hope to make it a more enjoyable experience with more stable software and hardware. We also plan on implementing additional features that will be primarily community driven. Please take the site for a spin, update your profile, and leave any constructive feedback (negative & positive, please tell me what's broken!) so that we can build the site together. :)

Now I'm going to peace out since I haven't slept yet... :confused:

Great job everyone!

Quick question. I noticed that when I log in some of the forum said "private" (buy, sell, trade) and when I clicked on the button it says I do not have permission to access that forum. I was able to access it this morning.

Great job everyone!

Quick question. I noticed that when I log in some of the forum said "private" (buy, sell, trade) and when I clicked on the button it says I do not have permission to access that forum. I was able to access it this morning.

Yeah, if you're a 2013 Supporting Member, you'll have access to those forums. If you had access previously, it was because not all the permissions were completely setup. Sorry for the confusion. However, if you are indeed a 2013 Supporting Member, please let us know and we'll get you taken care of. It's quite possible that not everyone's memberships got transferred properly.

Yeah, if you're a 2013 Supporting Member, you'll have access to those forums. If you had access previously, it was because not all the permissions were completely setup. Sorry for the confusion. However, if you are indeed a 2013 Supporting Member, please let us know and we'll get you taken care of. It's quite possible that not everyone's memberships got transferred properly.

I am a supporting 2013 member :) I wonder if other supporting members has issue too.

I just tried to get into Buy/Sell/Trade and cannot. Yes, I am a 2013 supporting member! :)

Nice avatar, Denzil (or should I say 'Shark Fin') :)

Neat fresh new look. Good job guys. I really like the extended forum screen too. If I had to have a gripe... it's the avatar pics... or rather to the point what shows up where there is a lack of avatar pic.

good job to those that worked hard to get this new site going.
Aww, I'll take that as a compliment. Me, myself, and I greatly thank you. ;)

I just tried to get into Buy/Sell/Trade and cannot. Yes, I am a 2013 supporting member! :)

Nice avatar, Denzil (or should I say 'Shark Fin') :)
Should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

It works for me now! Thanks!
You're welcome, sorry for the inconvenience!

How do i check if I already paid dues for 2013? I cant find my old email to see if I did or not

I checked the old forum and it appears you paid your dues. I have updated your status. Please confirm if fixed or not. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Neat fresh new look. Good job guys. I really like the extended forum screen too. If I had to have a gripe... it's the avatar pics... or rather to the point what shows up where there is a lack of avatar pic.

Hah, I can fix that. I do agree that it's annoying that it's just blank. I'll add it to my To Do list and the Known Issues thread.

Back