got ethical husbandry?

Hello there!

Ok, for the site experts, how the heck to I change my profile name? I realized that everyone uses a screen name. LOL (slightly embarrassed).

AFAIK for xenforo forum, only admins can change your user name unless admin add add-on module that allow user to change their own user name.

Thanks all! Special thanks to Mike...now, I'm Marin Cardinal.

5 gallon containers ordered as well. Great deal at $10 a container, free shipping and no tax. The old Blue Lifes aren't setting foot in the house ever again.

Reactions: JVU
There is a way to do it. But I don't know how. I just thought you wanted to be like @Bruce Spiegelman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTH do I need a screen name for? I'm not in the witness protection program. When we have a BAR meet everyone puts their real name on their name tag and I'm the only one whose name means anything. I met Phuong at the last meet and it took me until five days later to realize he's the really cool guy called Rooster. Be proud! Come out of the pseudonym closet!

As to containers Diablo Corals has a bunch in stock now at a reasonable price. As to salt I use the same stuff from Bob that Erin uses. As to Erin I have two tanks for him sitting in the backseat of my car for the last three weeks.

WTH do I need a screen name for? I'm not in the witness protection program. When we have a BAR meet everyone puts their real name on their name tag and I'm the only one whose name means anything. I met Phuong at the last meet and it took me until five days later to realize he's the really cool guy called Rooster. Be proud! Come out of the pseudonym closet!

As to containers Diablo Corals has a bunch in stock now at a reasonable price. As to salt I use the same stuff from Bob that Erin uses. As to Erin I have two tanks for him sitting in the backseat of my car for the last three weeks.
I use a screen name just to be consistent with my other forum presence. Some local club forum has real name only policy.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Way back, we had one member register with a screen name and no other details.

His gf had a stalker that once tracked her down through his profile info on another forum and kidnapped her.

I use a screen name just to be consistent with my other forum presence. Some local club forum has real name only policy.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
That's why I used the same screen name...for consistency. But, I have to agree with Bruce, you can't figure out who is who at the BAR meets. And, I end up spelling out my screen name to people since my last name is a tongue twister. In hind sight, I would have just used my name...does make it easier.

I've been using US Plastics for years. Their HDPE drums are perfect for storing RO/DI and saltwater. Speaking of, I am going to order some Nalgene wash bottle to make my water tests a bit easier. I'll post in the Equipment section, if anyone else would like to buy one.

Marin as in Marin Co.?
Just a wild guess, cardinal fish sort of a favorite?

There's a thread buried somewhere and people shared why their choice for that screen name. Mine is of a place that I might visit some day, some day...

Back