Our mission

Oct Get Together

Our Oct get together is at Fish Doc's store in Pacifica ( nice change for our west side of the bay members ) on saturday Oct 14 from 12-2. If you have corals you'd like to be fragged please post in here so Mike ( Fish Doc ) can see. Address is 1724b Palmetto Ave Pacifica 94044. More details to follow

How about a sick fish. Maybe he has a herbal remedy all natural.
Sounds like fun, i've never been to this LFS. Looking forward to checking out a new place.

The store is small and street parking is best. If your on palmetto heading south it will be on the right side of the street. He does run hospital tanks

Are you fragging with bandsaw? I have a Mycedium I Wanna Sex You Up in need of fragging. Geneva gave me a frag of it (so extra special coral) and now it has outgrown its perch and needs fragging before it grows into algae cleaning magnet territory. It is bigger and flatter than in the photo - saucer size maybe - and has an even larger water bubble on it. I would need to take back some of the frags to school for students to grow out because they love it. No, I have NOT told them its common name.
IWSYU-2-17 copy.jpeg

Back