Jestersix

One Week Out Report - Coral Farmer's Market

I got the smaller Frag tank and 3 a150 kessil lights from before. Hope we push the raffle tickets. $1 a ticket is cheap.Kris is workingout logistics on getting me the raffle items from him. I need to know if I can get banner before Friday night? Or can someone get it me?

FYI - kris has like 17 frags to donate - not sure the exact list. And I will bring some free unmounted xenia pom pom (red sea) for anyone who wants it.

So here's what we need -- a dozen high-end frags for the awesome pack.

So far from me: Oregon Tort frag, Red Robin, Cali Tort, Aussie Highlighter and WWC Yellowtip for the "Awesome Pack."

From Kmooresf: Red Planet, Raspberry lemonade, Blue tip stag, Miagi torte

It would be nice if we could get a few more SPS, LPS, A clam, etc. Surely we can get more than just two of us donating for this.
I offered to donate some frags? I take it they don't meet the "High End"?

Sales are in cash - Shirts and Glue. (We need to track sales and balance out the petty cash I was given - I have done this before) Not sure about memberships yet. Raffles are handle by event - they are selling tickets.

Sure -- grab all frags that are being offered if you can and we'll sort it out.

There will be cash sales on memberships, raffle tickets, eetc. I'll get the banner to you. Also you had said we were missing an arm for one of the Kessils. Kessil will bring an extra one for us they said.

I can bring an OG mummy eye if we still need high end frags?

Also, it turns out that I cannot man the booth in the afternoon. (Have to go out of town for my dad’s 80th bday). I can swap in the morning....or I could just owe someone next time.... [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can bring an OG mummy eye if we still need high end frags?

Also, it turns out that I cannot man the booth in the afternoon. (Have to go out of town for my dad’s 80th bday). I can swap in the morning....or I could just owe someone next time.... [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Bruce Spiegelman, if you can take Will's time slot from 1-2pm, I can do your time slot from 2-3pm.

Back