Reef nutrition

New to me Reefer 250

Yeah I’m just using plug in GFCI’s instead of the actual outlets.

I may need to pop the beaker a couple times today to see if it’s a line load issue or not.

It was definitely a weird power outage. My tv turned itself on as well really odd.

Sounds like a brownout, where voltage drops but does not actually go to 0.
That sort of thing can play havoc with electronics.

I would suggest buying some new GFCI plugs. They should not pop when you disconnect things.

Stupid clowns left the nems for my torches[emoji35]. They already laid eggs there
6269b6755aa0e5c19fe0798038571d46.jpg

They’ve done it before and it was okay. But it took me 6 months to get them hosting the nems by strategically moving things around. [emoji2359]

I tried feeding some to my tangs and they took a few nibbles but didn’t seem to like it.
What kind of tangs? My yellow yang will eat anything but my bristle tooth tang only eats film algae and flake food. I had a huge issue with sea lettuce spawning in my frag tank because I had the bristle tooth in there and ended up having to get emerald crabs.

What kind of tangs? My yellow yang will eat anything but my bristle tooth tang only eats film algae and flake food. I had a huge issue with sea lettuce spawning in my frag tank because I had the bristle tooth in there and ended up having to get emerald crabs.
I had a yellow, bristletooth, and Achilles. The Achilles was the only one that seemed to take any interest in it.

Back