Our mission

CFM Early Access

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
I'm curious if there's some requirement for vendors to be set-up on Friday in time for this. Otherwise, it seems to me, that you'd be paying $24.00 with a pretty good shot half the vendors aren't even going to show up to set-up till Saturday morning.

I just know from past experiences with Friday night set-up at the CFM that about half of the vendors don't even bother. They set-up early Saturday morning.

Steve has not responded with info to me, but the website says you can buy a $24 ticket for Friday. Not sure how many tickets there will be?

Steve has not responded with info to me, but the website says you can buy a $24 ticket for Friday. Not sure how many tickets there will be?

Attendance tickets for the Saturday are available for sale online. They are $8 each. Children 12 and under free. Friday night VIP access tickets are $24 each and only 25 will be sold online. Tickets may also be available for purchase at the door the day of the event. Door price is higher and sales restricted by available occupancy.

Attendance tickets for the Saturday are available for sale online. They are $8 each. Children 12 and under free. Friday night VIP access tickets are $24 each and only 25 will be sold online. Tickets may also be available for purchase at the door the day of the event. Door price is higher and sales restricted by available occupancy.
Having been to CFM a number of times, I just don't see how the early access has that kind of value.

It could really work. But only if both sides are all set.

If vendors know high end customers will be there Friday, they can bring all the good stuff then, and price accordingly.
Then just bring regular corals for the weekend.
That way you don't risk high end corals sitting around all day getting poked and prodded.

Same with customers. Just looking for high end, not jammed in with all the kids looking at GSP.

Back