Our mission

105 G Star fire- new tank

denzil said:
Nish - Please cease and desist the name calling. It's rather uncalled for, immature, and unprofessional. If you have a personal qualm with Robert, please take it to PM's or better yet, speak in person like most adults do.

You have been warned.

Did you warn Robert in public before locking the thread ? you could have sent me PM as well, just you did few days back, but now you know that its Robert... are you taking sides ??

aqua-nut said:
Nish,

Have you considered decaf? :)

You are attempting to trash a man and his business in a forum that is read by hundreds of people. Most of us are and will be customers of Neptune. We (if I may be so bold to speak for the group) have found Robert to be upstanding and honest.

Your continuing attempts only make you look foolish.

+1 John.

PayPal also 'charged' Robert when you sent him money...You didn't charge him, right? Same deal. That's just the way PayPal goes...They make sure they get theirs!

ReefLove said:
Guys...if you do not know, robert trashed me first..And i was not the one who disclosed his name because i know he has some friends on this forum and dint wanted people to gang up on me..thats exactly what is happening.
The locking of the thread has nothing to do with trash talking, and everything to do with a dispute between two individuals that is getting quite heated. As with the other thread it was locked because this is an issue to resolve the two of you and not to have anyone jumping on sides. If you have an issue with his business using the subforum that has his business would probably be a much better outlet for complaining about the store. Not to say that it won't be locked either, but this really becomes a matter of "lets play like nice adults" what was said was said, now you two should deal with it in private and not in public.

Nish...for what it's worth, give PayPal a few more days to get your money back. If I remember correctly, they will also refund your fee as well. Again, you may want to call PayPal to verify becuase I could be wrong. From my end, there is nothing else I can do at this point.

ReefLove said:
Guys...if you do not know, robert trashed me first..And i was not the one who disclosed his name because i know he has some friends on this forum and dint wanted people to gang up on me..thats exactly what is happening.

@Denzil...did you read his post on my post here..and did you warn Robert, this is public forum and I should be able to talk about Fish store who gets involved in unethical practices, specially is its someone who is sponcering this forum.

He cheated me from day one..he came out in the open to get sympathy so its not me, tell him to stop cheating people and calling names.
Nish - I made a simple request that only requires a simple answer. To give you the benefit of the doubt, I expected you to respect the club's request and you insist on pushing the issue and defer to the "he called me names first" excuse. Regardless of who called what first, continuing that behavior doesn't make you the bigger, more responsible adult here.

As far as I can tell, even from an outsiders perspective, I don't think anyone is really ganging up on you. I think everyone has been pretty objective on their perspectives based on the data we're given.

You're right, this is a public forum but please understand that it is a privilege and not a right. Privileges are easily taken away based on your conduct in the forums.

Lastly, "tell him to stop cheating people and calling names," I am not your mother nor am I willing to satisfy your request to tell me what other people should do. Like I previously mentioned before, if you have a qualm, take it to PM or talk to that individual in person. There's no sense in making an attempt to recruit the rest of the BAR club to side with you in a personal matter. Sure, we'll sympathize with you if it's justifiable but please don't think that we're at your disposal.
ReefLove said:
denzil said:
Nish - Please cease and desist the name calling. It's rather uncalled for, immature, and unprofessional. If you have a personal qualm with Robert, please take it to PM's or better yet, speak in person like most adults do.

You have been warned.

Did you warn Robert in public before locking the thread ? you could have sent me PM as well, just you did few days back, but now you know that its Robert... are you taking sides ??
No, please explain to me why I should if there was no name calling on his part? I originally tried to reach out to help resolve the issue but you weren't willing to divulge any information. There's not much I can do without any information to take action on. I'm offended that you're assuming that I'm taking sides.

I'm tired of being civil with you... this thread is locked.

Back