Our mission

105 G Star fire- new tank

BAYMAC said:
@Denzil

What few guests we get sign NDAs for sure. All contractors do, even our freight forwarders and shipping companies :)

You live in Santa Cruz? I'm out in Aptos now actually.
Nah, I was actually thinking the headquarters in Campbell, LoL.

By the way, today I came to know that my tank will be shipped AROUND Feb, I really don't know what it means. :)

So may be JAR's prediction might come true. :) and Jim's thread is in danger.

Hi Everyone,

I just canceled my order Red Sea max s-500 order. So this thread is over.

Thanks for all the help.

Too bad. Your poor daughter. How could you!
You should get Borchers tank!
http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/15310
DEAL!

You landed in the right spot. We are all willing to help you here.
What the heck?
This hobby is a passion. it is not for everyone. Who the heck in thier right mind has a glass box of water,fish poo,rocks and sand I thier living room anyway? :bigsmile:

By the way, Mr. Patel...here's your PayPal proof that your payment is being refunded:

PayPalReceipt.jpg

Have a good day!

Robert - Stop cheating me and making me feel even worst about your character...I need FULL refund ...As your email said...

why did you cut $100 ?? ...your wife said i will get paid in FULL... i have email proof... I only canceled the order after confirming on phone that I will not be charged any fees !!

-------------Mail from your wife ----------------
Hello Nish,

We will go ahead and fully refund you your payment made via Paypal for
the cancellation of the order.

Please give 3 business days for the refund to process.

Thank you,
Cerissa

robert4025 said:
That's PayPal's fee man. I didn't charged you that. Go take it up with them. You agreed to that fee when you used them.

You CHEAT...I need FULL payment...as your email states....I asked your wife clearly that i wont be charged any fees by paypal she said there wont be any fees !! Also, You CHEAT...why did you even take out the money from my Credit card to begin with if you were not sure if you can deliver the product for Two months ?? the industry practice is they charge you when they ship the item not when order is placed.

What kind of person you are ??

Is there anyone in this Forum who can deal with this guy ??
-----------------------------
Hello Nish,

We will go ahead and fully refund you your payment made via Paypal for
the cancellation of the order.

Please give 3 business days for the refund to process.

Thank you,
Cerissa

I don't see any where in the email that indicated that you don't get charged by PayPal. The email simply stated that WE will not charge you any fee for your order cancellation. Every penny that you paid to us after paying PayPal, we refunded.

If you have concern with PayPal fees, please contact them directly as we don't have a penny of your money.

Nish : Did you check what PayPal sent to you on your side?
On the vendor side, it will show it with the fee like that, because the vendor never got that money, hence they do not refund it, pay pal does.
On the buyer side, it should show up as the entire amount, with fee refunded. (Minus something like $0.30)

Nish - Please cease and desist the name calling. It's rather uncalled for, immature, and unprofessional. If you have a personal qualm with Robert, please take it to PM's or better yet, speak in person like most adults do.

You have been warned.

Nish,

Have you considered decaf? :)

You are attempting to trash a man and his business in a forum that is read by hundreds of people. Most of us are and will be customers of Neptune. We (if I may be so bold to speak for the group) have found Robert to be upstanding and honest.

Your continuing attempts only make you look foolish.

Quit with the locking. That was the first one I've seen on BAR in my short tenure and before that, forum stalking ;)

aqua-nut said:
sfsuphysics said:
IMO this thread needs to be locked too.

+1 on that. I PM'd latte.

Guys...if you do not know, robert trashed me first..And i was not the one who disclosed his name because i know he has some friends on this forum and dint wanted people to gang up on me..thats exactly what is happening.

@Denzil...did you read his post on my post here..and did you warn Robert, this is public forum and I should be able to talk about Fish store who gets involved in unethical practices, specially is its someone who is sponcering this forum.

He cheated me from day one..he came out in the open to get sympathy so its not me, tell him to stop cheating people and calling names.

aqua-nut said:
Nish,

Have you considered decaf? :)

You are attempting to trash a man and his business in a forum that is read by hundreds of people. Most of us are and will be customers of Neptune. We (if I may be so bold to speak for the group) have found Robert to be upstanding and honest.

Your continuing attempts only make you look foolish.

Not trashing anyone, everything is out in open. I talked to his wife on phone and clearly made sure that i wasn't going to get charged any fees, and now i'm being charged 100 dollars. So its cheating.

But I get your point....I'm done with this anyways..

Back