Reef nutrition

2500 gallon Koi pond

sfsuphysics said:
First one ever sold! :D
W.C. Fields said "There is a sucker born every minute" :D :D
All kidding aside. I did my research. This is the bomb in England where they don't mess around with koi.
http://greatwaveeng.com/ is a new North American dealer for the product.

Jon, did you watch the Tom Burton pond video that was on the list after yours ended- really nice. How is the fish in the barrel doing?

Fish in the barrel are doing great!
I will check out that vid. Thanks!
I picked up some plants yesterday near the Koi show in SJ :)
Things are coming together nicely. I am thinking of expanding already :bigsmile:
there are so many amazing koi out there. I want a few more ;)

Yes! I was gonna try and talk to your boss but he was bending another guys ear.
I went back and the booth was deserted. I got a free sample of a growth sinking pellet food :)
Good times!

JAR said:
Fish in the barrel are doing great!
I will check out that vid. Thanks!
I picked up some plants yesterday near the Koi show in SJ :)
Things are coming together nicely. I am thinking of expanding already :bigsmile:
there are so many amazing koi out there. I want a few more ;)

Yep, can be very addictive. When you are ready, we are here for you. Koi anonymous
http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?53593-Signs-of-koi-addiction

[youtube]EttDVYkOGAU[/youtube]
I did a test fill/dump of the gravity fed filter. It pulls from the 4" and 2" bottom drains. This action back flushes the entire filer of it's 67 gallon content. The waste water dumps in to a cistern that I can use for landscape irrigation. :)

If you need any more koi, your welcome to come by my dads koi farm ... he is about to start letting a few thousand go again this summer ... sure I could get him to trade for some frags for me as well ... also if you need any help your welcome to pm me, water plants and a ats / water hyacinths would be your friend :) koi ponds can get dirty with food and sun ...

bayview said:
If you need any more koi, your welcome to come by my dads koi farm ... he is about to start letting a few thousand go again this summer ... sure I could get him to trade for some frags for me as well ... also if you need any help your welcome to pm me, water plants and a ats / water hyacinths would be your friend :) koi ponds can get dirty with food and sun ...

I will need some plants.
your PM feature is not available :)
Shoot me an Email jonrauh@gmail.com

You can email me at andrewwgoodwin@gmail.com and my dad @ jamessgoodwin@yahoo.com. His farm is in roseville, Normally he doesn't sell the plants, But he has some huge water lilies, water irises, and hyacinths ... he'll give you the hyacinths if has any extra others are kinda a pita to dig up ... usually have to wait a few more months though before they plentiful ...

bayview said:
You can email me at andrewwgoodwin@gmail.com and my dad @ jamessgoodwin@yahoo.com. His farm is in roseville, Normally he doesn't sell the plants, But he has some huge water lilies, water irises, and hyacinths ... he'll give you the hyacinths if has any extra others are kinda a pita to dig up ... usually have to wait a few more months though before they plentiful ...

I can bring SCUBA gear! Are there any wild pigs up there tearing things up?

Back