Kessil

3/25/2023 BAR Frag Swap

Will you attend?

• Total voters
We've had guests attend before to mingle, so I don't see why that would be an issue.

If you're at all interested, though, I highly recommend becoming a supporting member to join the swap. There are a lot of members on here who have frags available to give to cover your entry, and I guarantee you will wind up with waaaaaaaaay more than $30 of coral, haha.
haha... thank you. I am definitely going to become a member. I would accept frags but at this very moment my tank is only 1 month in.

haha... thank you. I am definitely going to become a member. I would accept frags but at this very moment my tank is only 1 month in.
Not too early and most of these are low risk/low cost frags that are all tank raised and hardy. Plus they're a good indicator of what is going well or not as your tank matures.

Not too early and most of these are low risk/low cost frags that are all tank raised and hardy. Plus they're a good indicator of what is going well or not as your tank matures.
Seconding this. A good chunk of the frags at these swaps are zoas, mushrooms, and other easy-to-care-for softies. Not pressuring you if you're not comfortable with it yet, just letting you know that you're probably good and it's completely fine for even novices to join in on the swaps!

Bringing 9-10 frags of Bounce Goldmeister Chalice, these look like a bounce mushroom sometimes but are chalices. Hardy and grow fast. Keep lookout. See everyone at swap!!

1FA26448-2538-4C47-BF1E-7D4791A322D6.jpeg
A4A06FA7-61FA-4EEA-AEC4-8D0FB776D13F.jpeg
72883815-767D-42A7-A138-7E69128A710E.jpeg
EF9125CD-1356-456F-B5A8-6B96B34DFE21.jpeg

Quick question in regards to the guest. If somebody brings a guest he can get frags as well or he needs to be a registered mamber to participate? Also he will also need to have frags as well right ?

Quick question in regards to the guest. If somebody brings a guest he can get frags as well or he needs to be a registered mamber to participate? Also he will also need to have frags as well right ?
This is a supporting members swap only. I've seen in the past that a guest could take the place of the member for a single round.

You always end up taking home more than three frags so it's worth it for them to sign up as a member.

Apologies for this rather basic question, but I am trying to interpret the schedule correctly: The actual start of the event is noon, but we should arrive before noon for registration etc.?

Back