Our mission

4 years

JAR

About this time 4 years ago I joined BAR.
Over 3000 posts later (most of which are on gimmito's tank thread :bigsmile: ) and I still enjoy the company.
Thanks guys!

Kensington Reefer said:
Jon
What's your oldest inhabitant?

From my previous reef tank I still have a maroon clown(until Mike picks her up) and my fat old royal gramma from Nippon Goldfish.
about 8-9 years old for me.
I have some coral about that old too. ;)

JAR said:
Kensington Reefer said:
Jon
What's your oldest inhabitant?

From my previous reef tank I still have a maroon clown(until Mike picks her up) and my fat old royal gramma from Nippon Goldfish.
about 8-9 years old for me.
I have some coral about that old too. ;)

Only 4 years? I guess you're an 'okay' addition to the club :D

Nippon Goldfish. I loved that place.

JAR said:
Over 3000 posts later (most of which are on gimmito's tank thread :bigsmile: ) and I still enjoy the company.
Thanks guys!

Jon

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and your participation. 3000+ postings is impressive.

Mike

mray2660 said:
JAR said:
Thanks guys!

Jon

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and your participation. 3000+ postings is impressive.

Mike

Your very welcome!
:D I would question weather or not posting a LOL happy face ( :bigsmile: ) now and then is knowledge.

:D :D :D

Mike
Congrats on blue tang! Is it a yellow belly or "normal" blue tang?
And have you noticed that the yellow belly variant is more aggressive than the "normal"?

Congratulations Jon! and thank you for your generosity to the club. I know that you've helped many, me included, with advice, bits of gear, frags and encouragement. It would be nice to see you to talk to at more meetings!

Saturdays have become much more precious with the kids being 2 and 4 years old. A couple more years and I will be back + 2 :)

Back