Kessil

5th SF tank tour - Sat Feb 28th 2009

Hi Arnold,

Thanks for organizing all of this. :D

If we want to contribute towards Matt's gift, can we just give you the dollar when we see you? Also, what kind of gift were you thinking of getting?

I'll contribute to a gift Arnold. Also Paypal sent. Let us know how much the gift is. I'll be willing to contribute more than a dollar.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=5841.msg78068#msg78068 date=1233627312]
sure - that will work. Not sure yet...any suggestions? kind of depends on how much money I get too. : )
[/quote]

How about a gift card to a local eatery? Maybe someplace close for lunch/dinner? Just a thought. :)

Good thoughts.

IBN - Paid confirmed
IANI - Paid confirmed

Anyone else? - since we are going on a sat they told me to get tickets earlier to make sure we get in otherwise, they do sellout alot on Saturdays.

thats a good idea Ian, but I have to go to some meetings now...maybe tommorrow....but if you have some free time feel free to help me and Send out a reminder PM :)

Yeah too bad. : ) (Rich -if you did it I would get you a gift too) Don't feel bad you weren't asked, but I didn't want to bother you yet, ...I asked Bart first and copied in Matt. I figured that is the proper way right? Also this way when the club does an 'official tour' then I am sure the Pres. will ask someone on the BOD who works there to help out. Rich you should join the tank tour....... FYI - Your's and Daniel's cuttle eggs are in at OT.

thanks for setting this up! i can't wait to see and get tips on reefing from others. i'm looking forward to the behind the scenes tour at the steinhart too. i'm fine with whatever amount within reason for matt's gift and can give you cash on the day of the tank tour.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=5841.msg78278#msg78278 date=1233710940]
Yeah too bad. : ) (Rich -if you did it I would get you a gift too) Don't feel bad you weren't asked, but I didn't want to bother you yet, ...I asked Bart first and copied in Matt. I figured that is the proper way right? Also this way when the club does an 'official tour' then I am sure the Pres. will ask someone on the BOD who works there to help out. Rich you should join the tank tour....... FYI - Your's and Daniel's cuttle eggs are in at OT.
[/quote]

Just razzin ya! I don't even work on Saturdays, so Matt is the man. :D

Confirmed Paid

IBN
IANI
Gomer
Eileen
Ben and Beverly

Arrangement done

Tim

I recieved a payment from James Bonlie???but I don't know who that is for or from so I didn't accept. Also please only send cash funds or extra $ to cover charges, I don't have a bus account so I get charged if you use Credit Card funds in Paypal.

I will have cash for gift at the swap. The tour is looking to be way more than I thought I was in for. Many thanks Arnold. I would take the TI stop on the way back to the East Bay.

Back