High Tide Aquatics

5th SF tank tour - Sat Feb 28th 2009

ok update -Nukeproof is out and Crabby is in - just for the tank tour ( still no room on the steinhart part).

Arnold will bring some Dim Sum for the potluck.
Lyn will Bring Spam musubis and Sushi ( made from fish from Mike's tank - very fresh)

We need desserts, appitizers, drinks, plates and stuff. Lets try to not spend more than $10 on food, but it is optional if you want to be part of the potluck. I won't force anyone to join in.

Less than 2 weeks to go! I will probaly get cookies and a Jamba Juice gift card for Matt.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=5841.msg82392#msg82392 date=1234994036]
Lyn will Bring Spam musubis and Sushi ( made from fish from Mike's tank - very fresh)
[/quote]

LOL ;D Does he have an Ahi tuna in his tank? ;D

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=5841.msg81833#msg81833 date=1234821683]
Mike is DEFINITELY short on chairs, I have a "bench" that goes a support column downstairs (you gotta see it to understand it), and maybe a couple chairs I take camping, of course I could bringing dining room chairs down, but still that's only 4.

[/quote]

Mike,

If someone wouldn't mind carting me and my benches around, I can bring 2 bench style fold outs that will seat 6, but they are a little cozy. ;) I am getting dropped off at the first house and picked up at Steinhart.

I have some folding chairs that I can throw into my car. I'll have to drive since I am bringing my daughter along. Would be glad to offer a ride to one more adult.

For food, I'll bring a greek mezza plate (hummus, dolmas, etc...)

i'll bring some orzo salad. if anyone wants to ride with me or if i can bum a ride from you, let me know. i'm in the sunset.

Erin - drinks would be fine no one else claimed that yet.

Crabby - you might want to say where you are coming from, incase they want the ride.

We can also mark car pools at the first stop. I will PM addresses out next week.

hmmm...if my LA trip doesnt work i wanna go. any way to pay dues in person? i get paid friday and its time i make my dues for the year.
how often does this take place?

o

brady/reefermadness/definite viewer...(this time at least)

I am not sure of your question Reefermadness? I do not except dues for the clubs no I guess the answer is no. Tanks tours can happen at any time, if someone organizes them. Official meetings are every other month.

This tank tour is currently full, sorry.

gotcha. well, ill have to get in on the next field trip. didnt know if this was an organized event. trying to figure out the club. SCMAS was way way way different.
thanks.

any1 gonna take picts and post em?

I'll be coming from Berkeley and can give 1 person a ride. Depending on traffic on the bridge, it's likely that I will either be late for the 11:00 tank, or will miss it altogether and will go straight to the 12:00 tank/lunch at sfsuphysics.

ok PM sent, but - it only let me know 20 PM's per hour? So Crabby, PatrickB, and LordHelmet...I will send you the pm tommorrow with the addresses. If anyone else didn't get the PM please let em know. Also please respond with the Potluck, if you are participating :)

Back