Kessil

6/1 Members-Only Frag Swap at Mission Blue Center

Will you be attending the frag swap?

• Total voters
I will be attending a graduation in the central valley, so cannot attend even to hang out. If you could use a couple of folding tables and/or a few blue flashlights let me know and I could try to meet up with someone in East Bay. I am in Pleasant Hill. And yes, I will log in to check bc I realized email notifications are only for PM.

Do we need to bring our own lunch? Fyi last time at Phong's club house when the club bought food, we were short because not everyone did the rsvp for the correct headcount.

I remember the rule that two same ultra corals can only count for one bonus ticket has been removed. Am I correct?

I remember the rule that two same ultra corals can only count for one bonus ticket has been removed. Am I correct?

The Screen shots are the specific responses most revlant to your question taken from the link below.

This is what I recall was the view at the last members swap.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240522_040532_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240522_040532_Chrome.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20240522_040549_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240522_040549_Chrome.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 38
The Screen shots are the specific responses most revlant to your question taken from the link below.

This is what I recall was the view at the last members swap.

Echoing Michael (who echoed me) - yes, that rule is no longer in place. We're going to monitor the swaps going forward to reevaluate bonus + ultra corals; removing that rule encourages people to bring more of a coral that will proliferate in the club. If it starts getting flooded, we'll revisit it.

Additionally, I've updated the main post.

For those who have not done so yet: if you are even a 'maybe' on the swap, please RSVP. This helps us do logistics better and helps us figure out how much food to order.

Additionally, I've updated the main post.

For those who have not done so yet: if you are even a 'maybe' on the swap, please RSVP. This helps us do logistics better and helps us figure out how much food to order.
Also if you plan on bringing kids, significant others, be sure to choose that RSVP option with the +1-3 (or comment if you have more).

Hello All,
I am super excited to be attending this event. I will be attending on behalf of CoralVue. I will have a table with alot of HYDROS and Fauna Marin items to educate all on our line. I will also be more than willing to show all how to set up the controller and what one may want for their system if they were going to use HYDROS for Aquarium Automation.

I would also like to donate a few frags to the cause. I have been in the hobby for years. My 450 gallon SPS dominate tank is due to trim. Do I just show up with these frags or do you guys need to know what they are prior to the event.

Thanks Richard

Hello All,
I am super excited to be attending this event. I will be attending on behalf of CoralVue. I will have a table with alot of HYDROS and Fauna Marin items to educate all on our line. I will also be more than willing to show all how to set up the controller and what one may want for their system if they were going to use HYDROS for Aquarium Automation.

I would also like to donate a few frags to the cause. I have been in the hobby for years. My 450 gallon SPS dominate tank is due to trim. Do I just show up with these frags or do you guys need to know what they are prior to the event.

Thanks Richard
Hey, Richard; we're looking forward to having you!

Regarding frags: as long as they're not on the list here, you're welcome to bring whatever you'd like: https://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/6-1-frag-swap-at-mission-blue-center.35518/ (We've been trying to minimize the proliferation of the more palytoxin-prone types). Just show up with whatever you'd like to bring, and we're excited you'll be here.

Hello All,

Thanks Richard

Let’s see a FTS :)
Great to have you in attendance!

Back