Kessil

Armor of God (AoG) Zoas

[quote author=drdoolittle link=topic=3031.msg34378#msg34378 date=1203471603]
Anyone fraggin AOG? i would love to get a frag..
[/quote]

I think Bonnie is just taking orders now, I think she has a farm of them or something :) I'm going to be putting some other zoa's in later this week if I get time. Some 2nd gen some mine so keep your eyes open. Nothing exciting though :)

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3031.msg34389#msg34389 date=1203477499]I think Bonnie is just taking orders now, I think she has a farm of them or something :)[/quote]

Well, if you see her at the next meeting wearing overalls :D

LOL, well I do spend my Sunday mornings on a farm herding sheep. :D

Right now I've just got the one extra frag for Tom if he wants it. Next time I do some more zoa fragging I'll see if I can't get another from the AoGs. :)

[quote author=Natterjak link=topic=3031.msg34398#msg34398 date=1203486262]
I just finished fragging the sheep. Standard DBTC rules.
[/quote]

[quote author=Natterjak link=topic=3031.msg34398#msg34398 date=1203486262]Sorry for the blurry pic!

content_157sm.jpg
[/quote]

Nice frags :D

Bonnie.
Can I get in line for a first or second generation frag? Almost ready to send a 2nd gen of your Mean Green back into DBTC. I'll do that as soon as my hand heals. Had 3 different surgeries on it yesterday. This club is awesome!

Bonnie, I have my self down as receiving a 2nd gen of these from you http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=2004.0 but mine actually look like the picture of these. Did I get the 2 mixed up? I don't have my camera today otherwise I'd post a better picture.

Steve, if I ended up with these I can get you a couple polyps since they are doing well so far.

Levi, the ones I gave you are the ones from CitS...they look sort of similar (well, mine have lost color), but I think the AoGs are a light brighter and more fluorescent.

Sounds good, thanks. (Tony and Bonnie)

Steve,
If no one has more of the AoG's available you can check out the other thread. They look identical to Bonnies pic in this thread but I bet the AoG's look better in person. (does that sound right Bonnie?)
http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=2004.0

[quote author=gimmito link=topic=3031.msg35637#msg35637 date=1204271621]
Bonnie,
Could you put me on the list for the aog and mean greens ?
Many thanks !
Jim[/quote]

Jim, I can get you a frag of the mean greens. I'm in Pittsburg or I can bring them to the next meeting I make but I'm not sure if I'll make the april one yet. Also, please use each corals thread to make a request. I'll post the mean green one for you.

Levitillie,

Thanks for the offer (and heads up on requests) !

No hurries on the mean greens, let me know when you go to the next meeting.

Jim

Back