Cali Kid Corals

CFM Raffle Items Hard Goods

Ok -- this sucks. I am not going to be able to make it today. I tried to come up with a solution that would allow me to make it at least for set-up and unfortunately there's no way. In order to reduce confusion for others setting up I'm going to post what my plans had been for set-up. Any of this can of course be changed by those running the table.

1) We exclusively run all the raffles at the show. You will probably need to grab extra tables from the back room in order to extend the BAR tables all along the side. Steve is fine with this. We can use as much room as we need. Steve will also have some raffle items for the show and probably a couple to donate to us. Get those from him before set-up.

2) Kessil will be bringing the 360 light for us. Ask for Noah and tell them you are with BAR and Bruce sent you to grab it. He also has a power supply for another light for me. Please grab it at the same time. At some point John Larot will come to the BAR table and grab it from you.

3) Jester 6 has a rock piece for raffle. Please grab it from him.

4) Vincent will drop off the APEX EL

5) The items you should have will be the Kessil light, Two clown fish from Kimmie's Clowns,, Jester6 piece, Apex EL,75 pounds of BRS Reef Rock and Multiple sets of Reef Nutrition goods.

6) There should be signs for each item. The BRS reef rock, Clown fish, Jester6 rockwork and each set of RN products are all one dollar raffle. One dollar per ticket or 25 tickets for $20.00. Push the 25 for 20 deal as most people will peel off a $20.00 bill for tickets. For each of these items you have to present to win.

7) The ApexEl and Kessil light are premium raffle items. You DO NOT have to be present to win these items. The premium tickets are $2.00 each or twelve for $20.00. The buyer MUST put his/her name and phone number on back of EACH ticket.

One last question folks. Should I look for someone to give my raffle donation or just drop it somehwere?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I guess you didn't make it? did not see any light when we cleaned up.
Am so sorry I was stuck with an unplanned committment. I have the light in the car, will still like to give it to the forum mayne for next events.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The premium tickets ended up being $5 each or 5 for 20$. I just read that they were gonna be $2. Absolutely No big deal, I bought 5 tickets. Just wondering if I over paid or did everyone paid $5 per ticket?

The premium tickets ended up being $5 each or 5 for 20$. I just read that they were gonna be $2. Absolutely No big deal, I bought 5 tickets. Just wondering if I over paid or did everyone paid $5 per ticket?
Everyone paid $5 per premium ticket, which was on the signs at the table. It was fast and easy for people to understand that for $20 they would receive $25 worth of tickets. I thought it was a great pricing structure.

Back