Our mission

Congratulations Bryan

Congratulations on the new addition to the family, being elected President of the club and beating your in-state rival! Sounds like a great weekend!

:-D

you know..I am REALLY surprised she isn't adorned in proper attire!
http://www.collegebuddiesusa.com/fsu-seminole-baby.html

No baby is complete without their first trip to home depot

IMG-20101030-00066.jpg

Or with big brother watching out for her.

South_San_Francisco-20101104-00101.jpg

Was there any adjustment between the dog and baby? Since all of a sudden there's this "new thing" in the house?

One of my biggest fears about having kids.. ok having kids comes first, then paying for them, then what its going to do to my tank, losing space in the house, not being able to just go on vacation on a whim, and a few other things are more fearful... but still my cats fricking hate everything that isn't them or me.

The dog took right to her. Very gentle with her. We had him staying at his doggie daycare while we ere in the hospital which served 2 purposes: 1) to not have to worry about somone coming by to check on him all the time and 2) to make sure he was good and worn out.

A couple of days before we left the hospital, I brought a baby blanket that Morgan had been swaddled in for him to sleep with.

It is actually pretty cool, he always seems to get between her and any new people in the house just to make sure they are ok. When we have her in her swing he will actually push the swing with his nose if she starts crying. He gets very distraught when he can't find her.

All legitimate fears btw Mike.

Back