got ethical husbandry?

dbtc setosa

Thanks for asking. I am thankful people are happy. Another sad people season like last year would be painful.

Jewelry is a great deal like salt water aquariums in that neither are needed for us to live. They both have a way of making life more exciting.

We must have reached the turning point for jewelry construction projects with due dates before Christmas. The stress level around the store is letting up some. Now we are in the free fall of selling what is made and available.

I will be bringing three frags to the BOD meeting for John, Steve, and Joel. They are all doing well, and the mother colony has grown over the cuts. Let me know guys if you would like other delivery plans.

great job propping this one Richard

Now I can make plans to let this one grow out in peace and enjoy retirement

pic of mother (mini) colony

IMG_9449.jpg

Great coral Sergio. It glows in my tank. Glad to push yours into retirement. Be careful with your hands in the tank or it will 'bump' back into production.

I look for the day mine is about fist size. Like the photo above, the one Kyle had was great inspiration too.

Little Red Guy :) made it into my tank yesterday in fine shape. It's really unususal and a very welcome addition to the tank. Thanks Richard for taking such good care of your frag and passing this on to me. Same goes for you, Sergio! And the fun continues. I'm looking forward to posting pics and short close-up video clips of this and other frags that are happily growing out.

Back