Reef nutrition

DBTC: Walt Disney

Update: my frag has at least doubled in size and starting to branch. Also taking on pinks.

Not bad for about a few weeks of growth. :)

20210120_031315.jpg

i am here to share the passion and not promote future greed. i have lurked on this forum since 2009 and seen a lot of uglies.

i hate to that guy, but to ensure survivability for dtbc of this piece, i have changed my rules based on the interests from a few months ago and what ive experienced.

*must be a supporting ACTIVE BAR member
1. At least two frags from this tenuis should be offered through DBTC before you do whatever else you want with your extra frags.
2. People who have offered frags on this thread get first dibs on next frags (should something happen to theirs).
3. IMPORTANT - Must have a tank journal and reasonable SUCCESS KEEPING SPS FOR OVER A YEAR.
4. Whoever is interested please put your name down or PM me, I will pick who will will get a frag - getting in line from BarCode doesn't guarantee you a frag.
5. Must have a 40g or larger tank and no anemones in it.
6. BOD members can be exempt on some, we can talk if any interest.
7. If anyone sells their piece before completing their chain, I will revoke and stop any future DTBC and close out currently ones I have open.

if i am out of line about my rules, let me know and we can talk about it.

i am here to share the passion and not promote future greed. i have lurked on this forum since 2009 and seen a lot of uglies.

i hate to that guy, but to ensure survivability for dtbc of this piece, i have changed my rules based on the interests from a few months ago and what ive experienced.

*must be a supporting ACTIVE BAR member
1. At least two frags from this tenuis should be offered through DBTC before you do whatever else you want with your extra frags.
2. People who have offered frags on this thread get first dibs on next frags (should something happen to theirs).
3. IMPORTANT - Must have a tank journal and reasonable SUCCESS KEEPING SPS FOR OVER A YEAR.
4. Whoever is interested please put your name down or PM me, I will pick who will will get a frag - getting in line from BarCode doesn't guarantee you a frag.
5. Must have a 40g or larger tank and no anemones in it.
6. BOD members can be exempt on some, we can talk if any interest.
7. If anyone sells their piece before completing their chain, I will revoke and stop any future DTBC and close out currently ones I have open.

if i am out of line about my rules, let me know and we can talk about it.
Great rules.
We must put the true goal of the DBTC front and center and distinguish it from PIF.
I put frags i have access off on PIF, while I put frags of coral that I want to retain and cultivate on the DBTC

Back