High Tide Aquatics

DBTC: Walt Disney

before i hacked it.

Attachments

• 20210303_174338.jpg
    20210303_174338.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 192
do me a favor and make it easier for me... all potential chosen ones, please link your journals and update them. THANKS IN ADVANCE~!

i finally have a week off from work march 15th, so ill have free time to pass out the frags. pick up is in san leandro - porch pick up only.

AGAIN - read my rules and multiple people who has interests in PM already has a walt disney in their collection. actually i am gonna be an **** about it, but please follow my dtbc rules. if you lost it or something, please PM me and we can see what went wrong. no offense to anyone and happy reefing.

Last edited by a moderator:
do me a favor and make it easier for me... all potential chosen ones, please link your journals and update them. THANKS IN ADVANCE~!

i finally have a week off from work march 15th, so ill have free time to pass out the frags. pick up is in san leandro - porch pick up only.

You can easily see people’s journals here:

Language, please.

People don’t read. It’s ok to give them gentle reminders. I’m sure they’re not intentionally trying to break your rules.

Reactions: JVU
To get these for free is unheard of. Look around the web and see how much people are charging! But.... if you arnt so lucky to get a frag I know where these can be sourced for a reasonable price once the mother colony grows back

Wow that somehow escalated quickly.

This has a been a very generous DBTC, and I hope those who received frags already will keep it alive in honor of the very positive way it was started.

@jhuynh, if you feel like something happened that the Board needs to be aware of, please reach out to whomever among us you are comfortable taking to and let us know.

AGAIN - read my rules and multiple people who has interests in PM already has a walt disney in their collection. actually i am gonna be an **** about it, but please follow my dtbc rules. if you lost it or something, please PM me and we can see what went wrong. no offense to anyone and happy reefing.
I'm new. Can you send me the rules?

Thanks in advance.

Will

They are in the first post in the thread.
@wcfish21 actually, to clarify, every person who starts their DBTC has the ability to state their own rules. So you need to read and abide by rules set in each chain that you sign up for.

For example, so allows trade only or sale after 2 frags are returned to the chain. Or some may have a specific minimum qualification requirement.

In general, the spirit of dbtc is if your frag is dbtc , you would return it back to the community if you shut down, unless you have already satisfied the requirements to qualify to resell or give away, if the originator allowed for it in the stated rules.

thanks for the PM and text messages from the members on the forum. you guys are awesome in your concerns and support.

I am going to be offline for awhile and relax before I reopen the dtbc.

future chosen ones better be ready when I get back.

-john

Thanks for all members support. I'm learning a lot from you all and it's well appreciated. However, I'm still familiarizing myself with the acronyms used in the forum. Like what is dbtc?

Sorry for the dumb questions.

Back