Jestersix

December 13th meeting featuring Mitch Carl

The meeting this Saturday, 12/13/08 featuring Mitch Carl will be held at The Aquarium Showroom. Here is the google maps link.

Those participating in the potluck are encouraged to show up at 12:00. The meeting will begin, as usual, at 1pm.

We will have a raffle sponsored by Atlantis Aquarium, Aquatic Central, Aquatic Collection, and Dolphin Pet Village.

will there be a thread on carpools for this event?

i need a ride (willing to give gas fade) or i can drive (with the help of gas money) :- from daly city but i have to be back by 4:30pm at the latest i start work at 5:30pm

Gota work guys , looks like I cant make it :'(

As of yesterday I have 4 days to do 3 weeks worth of work . Let me know what I miss

[quote author=hooked link=topic=4959.msg68826#msg68826 date=1229058661]

As of yesterday I have 4 days to do 3 weeks worth of work . Let me know what I miss
[/quote]

Soooooooo you wont be at the party? At your home?

Busted!!!! Sorry I have a gig at the Oceano or I'd be there, don't worry I'll regurgitate all of the info later for your pleasure :)

oh yea , I am working . Good , but have to take some time off soon . I have about 90 hours or more in by saturday night . I have to clean and detail the whole house sunday .

You will get to see me at the frag swap , whether you like it or not :)

[quote author=hooked link=topic=4959.msg68826#msg68826 date=1229058661]

[/quote]
Sleep?

Back