Cali Kid Corals

Eric's 100 gallon adventure. (Formally 40g)

Did they close? I went in there once and they didn’t have any of the parts I needed. ACE hardware near us has a pretty good selection, also have some grey schedule 80 fittings, but there is always something missing. For example right now I need a 1” slip pipe barb adapter and they have threaded but not slip version.
Call Conleff

Did they close? I went in there once and they didn’t have any of the parts I needed. ACE hardware near us has a pretty good selection, also have some grey schedule 80 fittings, but there is always something missing. For example right now I need a 1” slip pipe barb adapter and they have threaded but not slip version.
Yeah the close about a year in after moving to their new location on El Camino, following the new build out on San Antonio.

Usually, between ACE and Lowes, I find what I need... but gate valves were what I use to depend on Barron Park for.

For slip barbs, I hit up the Lowes on Wolf. they usually carry those for most sizes. Your alternative though if you don't want to make the drive is a slip to threat adapter then the thread to barb. It's an extra piece that lengthens the assembly but gets the job done. (I am guilty of this often... hah....too lazy to drive on some days)

Got a long way to go...

20210417_115957.jpg

Back