Jestersix

Giants game

Still will hold to my statement that Cain is the Giants best pitcher. Lincecum gets all the hype but if I was starting a team and could pick any person from the Giants Rotation Cain would be my man.

I was thinking Rangers would be a "better" rival for the Giants for the National Championship but watching last two games makes me think perhaps the Yankees were a more suitable team...

Probably more than half the fans will be out of it if the Yankees lose.
Sad but true.
Yankees vs. Giants would be one for the ages.
I'll take any match up as long as the Gmen are there.

I dunno, I'm tired of the Yankees having any chance to win the WS. I used to like the Yankees back in the day before they went on a massive spending spree and bought every star out there.

JAR said:
Probably more than half the fans will be out of it if the Yankees lose.
Sad but true.
Yankees vs. Giants would be one for the ages.
I'll take any match up as long as the Gmen are there.

That's the match up I wanted..Would have been nothing less than historical/monumental/fantastic. Coast to coast and huge for any baseball fan. But SF vs. ___ will be just as awesome :D

orientalexpress said:
Cain pitch one hell of game ,look like Rangers VS Giants in the World series?Let Go Giants :),who woulda though?

lapsan

Fair weather friend, you better start making sourdough instead of bagels you traitor...

tuberider said:
Or Philly pretzels, steaks, hoagies, grinders, pizza, sticky buns.....

Speaking of sticky buns, I go for a sticky buns run every Sunday :D :D we ride our bike in wine country and then stop at a Healdsburg down town bakery to pick up some sticky buns and latte before heading home. This place makes the best sticky buns in the world.

GO GIANTS !!!!!

Back