got ethical husbandry?

Giants game

Of course we're all rooting for the Giants! This is the game to clinch. Sanchez has our most solid pitcher for the last month. Let's go Giants!

Oh and go 9ers too!

I'm feeling good about Giants- Sanchez has been lights out, crowd will be huge again and the Giants won't let another slip away. Expect Wilson to throw 2 innings to clinch it.
Go Giants!

This games is HUGE ,if they're lose,this gotta to be the biggest CHOKE Job ever.Doesn't matter who Win,The Phillies are going all the way regardless.:)

lapsan

HELL YEAH BABY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2010 National League West Champions................................................

one major day down now baby tomorrow..... what a great weekend

Was working the farmer's market with my wife at Fort Mason today and someone walks through yelling San Diego Padres! Quite a few boos echoed through the place :D

Yaaaaaa-Hoooooooo!
That was so cool when the boys ran around the field slappin' high fives to the fans!
With the pitching that the Giants have they should be winners for years to come.

They've had awesome pitching the last 3 years...About time they backed it up with some good bat choices! I've been saying for a while they should lock up Cain and Lince before they go to the Yanks!!!

Back