Our mission

Help Needed to win Kessil Light :)

Apon

Supporting Member
I guys, if anyone would like to help me try to win the Kessil light contest by liking my tank picture, I would greatly appreciate it! Just hit "like" on my zero edge tank on their facebook contest page....or you can vote for the other tanks there too if you like them better. :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/​set/​?set=a.348232591856304.92875.11​8890991457133&type=3

Thanks for the time.

I think yes you need a Facebook page - thanks for trying. This one works for me.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.348232591856304.92875.118890991457133&type=3

You got my 'like'. You're already way ahead in the voting. The other tanks don't compare anyway so it's hard to imagine you not winning.

thanks everyone, but I am not winning, the guy with the pink flower got twice as many votes so far from what I see. I am not sure that even a tank, but it sure has alot of light on it. All I can do is try, but I do appreciate the help from you all.

When are votes due?
I hope that flowerpot thing doesn't win... Share it with your friends to help Arnold win.

Thanks I think its due monday....as a voter you have a chance of winning a prize too and you don't have to vote for me...vote for the one you like the best.

Apon said:
Thanks I think its due monday....as a voter you have a chance of winning a prize too and you don't have to vote for me...vote for the one you like the best.

I did vote for the best, yours :D

I think you'll have to campaign a little harder - You're battling a college kid! Maybe RC or have some BAR people ask their friends ;) Kessil lamp would be sweet over your tank!

iCon said:
I think you'll have to campaign a little harder - You're battling a college kid! Maybe RC or have some BAR people ask their friends ;) Kessil lamp would be sweet over your tank!

its cool, I am not on RC that much so don't know that many folks there. The kid probably has hundreds of FB friends :) That little plant needs a lot of light I guess.

iCon said:

Ok I took your advice and posted on RC. I guess it couldn't hurt. Thanks

Back