got ethical husbandry?

Jeremy's Tank

I don't care about others choices when it comes to that subject but as for me I've never had to question it and no matter how you ask, I still don't think your the right one for me :lol: I'm looking for a x/x not a x/Y :)

OMG ! It's alive!!!!!!!!!!

All I can divulge at this point is that the tank is in an underground bunker on the north side of Montara ready to transform itself into an impenetrable forest of coral, Details to follow.....

tuberider said:
OMG ! It's alive!!!!!!!!!!

All I can divulge at this point is that the tank is in an underground bunker on the north side of Montara ready to transform itself into an impenetrable forest of coral, Details to follow.....

Unless is it aurounded with sand bags and have enough food for a month then you can't call it bunker ... I know bunker ok? :D

Tomorrow? It's 11@19 currently, the tide is a little high, I'm shooting for later when the tide drops. I'm gonna get my ass handed to me :D

And yes, east a total of 4 blocks :D

xcaret said:
So you are not moving and tank is migrating?

Correct, if you saw where I live you wouldn't move either :D

My current tank I inherited from Aldie, so I'm returning the gesture by giving my old tank to a friend and fellow BAR member that lives up the street, DBTC style. My current tank is still growing in so setting up the old tank will give me a bit of a distraction while I patiently wait for my forest to fill in.

Back