got ethical husbandry?

Jeremy's Tank

:lol: I just read the first post of this thread... You so beat me to posting :p

You put some pics up a few weeks or so after mine, though I think it's finally going to be time for a tank build thread from you!! Or at least that's what I keep hoping for :)

Wow, Jeremy! You're tank's awesome looking! ;)
Pictures don't look bad at all. I know with my cybershot camera, I won't be able to take as nice pics as you did.

Thanks Cerissa! My camera takes good macros, but the holy grail is a good FTS.

I spent a few hours today moving things around and may frag up a mystery Acro I got from Ming a while back to back it up for DBTC, it has serious potential for a show stag (I LOVE stags, if you can't tell by my tank).

tuberider said:
You put some pics up a few weeks or so after mine, though I think it's finally going to be time for a tank build thread from you!! Or at least that's what I keep hoping for :)

Hah you must have a psychic friends network connection :)

My plan is for the stand/canopy build to be partially complete for BAYMAC so I can show off the track actuator set-up, A.L.S.'s new LED strip lights and my cool new welded aluminum light rack! If I have my APEX in hand I'll show it off as well. 2 years of planning better make for an easier build this time :lol:

A nice feature of this forum software is the subscribe button on the bottom...no post necessary to subscribe. What a great feature to help eliminate posts like the above :)

Before I pack this thread up and move on to another :) I thought I'd share a parting shot in memory of my little garden.

FTS1000.jpg

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread and I'll see you in my next tank build thread :)

Back