got ethical husbandry?

Jeremy's Tank

Took some shots last night during a water change.

Leng Sy that I'll be trimming soon for DBTC and for a sliver or two at BAYMAC

09-1.jpg

I love my Granny :)

09.jpg

Check out the growth on the Sunrize :party:

09-3.jpg

I think I have room in here for one more frag :D

09-2.jpg

Wow that Sunrise mille is something else, the contrast between the red/yellow base and the green polyps is absolutely stunning!

I do absolutely love the look of a tank when the water level is low and corals are partially/almost exposed, it's that which makes me very tempted to plumb in a top only view pond tank...

Wow! so many corals thriving together, nice colors and some pretty big colonies. putting a frag in there?!? haha, man I'd be worried a frag might fall to the bottom never to be seen again in the forest of corals. :D

Thanks guys, it's not all pretty, I have to frag up my Karls' Candlelight again, it seems I have to do it once a year to keep it alive, stupid coral :p

I dunno. You shots are getting pretty darn good.

I might just stop by to see it in person. I've been given this Friday and the following Friday off (I'll lug the camera along of course). I want to see the secret water or whatever you're pouring in there.

WOW! Stupendous! Fantastic! Unbelievable! Breathtaking! Incredible! Terrific! Gorgeous! Beautiful! Mindboggling! Great! Topnotch! Mindblowing! Prizewinning! Super! Sweet! Super duper sweet!

I'm sure I forgot other exclamations of admiration... :D

Back