Reef nutrition

Jeremy's Tank

[quote author=iani link=topic=2642.msg77578#msg77578 date=1233345182]
LOL, Jeremy. BTW, I was talking to a patient that is in that business and apparently Vince is a part owner in shamwow and that other infomercial.

[/quote]

Vince uses his profits to fight the "church" of Scientology ;D

Awl-rite with the new forum, I thought I'd post some new pics :steve: please bear in mind I'm no camera guy like some of the folks on this forum ;)

ATL Ultra Cherry Bomb
CherryBomb.jpg

Ohh Granny, Ohhh Granny, Ohh Granusol (a joke for Frank Zappa fans), my granulosa (much greener in person, the photo does no justice)
granny.jpg

ATL Sunrize milli
Sunrize.jpg

War Coral
War.jpg

pr0n
pr0n.jpg

FTS
FT.jpg

Enjoy!

Jeff, "Ultra" cherry bomb please, obviously I screwed up and need to remove the first update, time to learn to use my administrative skillz :Sp

By the way... the granulosa piece I got from you is doing very well... the color is really bangin right now and i'm getting some growth on the existing limbs... no new limbs yet but I'm sure I'll start seeing something soon. How fast does that guy grow in your experience? Your tank is looking sweet man. ....great to see some pics!

zambavi said:
By the way... the granulosa piece I got from you is doing very well... the color is really bangin right now and i'm getting some growth on the existing limbs... no new limbs yet but I'm sure I'll start seeing something soon. How fast does that guy grow in your experience? Your tank is looking sweet man. ....great to see some pics!

It grows real good if it lives... It's real picky, I don't know why I can't capture the greens, I seem to be able to with my other corals :quest:

cool... ya the green has really come out strong on mine... it was nearly solid white when i brought it home for about two weeks. Now though the color is great... nearly solid green with strong purple tips and ridges and what looks like light violet polyps... it has almost completely encrusted over the frag plug I put it on already. I expect once it finishes that (about another 1/16" or so around) it will start to grow out more.

OMG, your tank is amazing, I always knew you had tons of knowledge about corals and getting them to grow out, but I have never seen clear pics of your tank.............stunning

Thanks for all of the complements guys, it makes not going on surf trips worth it when I look at my tank and see that people enjoy it as me as well! Sooooo come on down BAR members (and NCNRS/MARS) are always welcome to my little hobbit hut :) plus you usually walk away with a couple of treats.

I just finished hooking up a VERY old Euro Reef (it has file marks on it like it was totally hand made) it has a 6"x16" body powered by a Sedra 5000 with a 3.5" neck. I think it will help out a little :D now I can really "Feed My Reef". Also, I will be adding another 250w SE with a Lumenarc mini (on the way from PGS) and scrapping the light rail, I really like the rail, but seriously if I'm gonna do this, I'm doin' it. I don't play the bass quiet, I don't surf small waves, I don't take two sips to imbibe a shot of tequila, why should I skimp on the light?

tuberider said:
but seriously if I'm gonna do this, I'm doin' it. I don't play the bass quiet, I don't surf small waves, I don't take two sips to imbibe a shot of tequila, why should I skimp on the light?

Can I get an amen from the congregation

Like that gatorade commercial or another commercial.

" Sometimes I dream, that he is me... Like Jeremy, I want to be like Jeremy, I want to be , I want to be like.... " :D

Back