got ethical husbandry?

Just wondering how members have been vaccinated?

how members have been vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 35 89.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
I waited in line 2.5 hours Monday for my first shot at the Mountain View community center despite having an appointment because PAMF (my normal healthcare provider) didn’t have any appointment availability. When they scheduled the 2nd shot for me I said I had a conflict at that time, they said it didn’t matter because they are expecting lines/not adhering to appointments again.
So pretty frustrating experience so far. The good news is no side effects from the first Pfizer shot besides tiredness/foggy brain.

I waited in line 2.5 hours Monday for my first shot at the Mountain View community center despite having an appointment because PAMF (my normal healthcare provider) didn’t have any appointment availability. When they scheduled the 2nd shot for me I said I had a conflict at that time, they said it didn’t matter because they are expecting lines/not adhering to appointments again.
So pretty frustrating experience so far. The good news is no side effects from the first Pfizer shot besides tiredness/foggy brain.
I went there too. Arrived at my assigned time and waited 80 min from arrival to shot. When I left the line was minimal so I’m considering going late for the next shot to potentially reduce the wait.

When I got in line I was basically next to the pool, maps showed it was about 1/4 mile to the front of the line

When talking to a Kaiser nurse (Unrelated to vaccine appointment) we were swapping war stories of side effects we've had (fever/chills w/ 2nd shot, etc) and she told me "You were smart going to CVS for a shot, we tell patients all the time that they should probably look elsewhere for the shot as they (Kaiser) is much lower on the totem pole for vaccine priority"

Got my second shot of Moderna back in January. One of the perks of being a volunteer fire fighter. If it wasn't for that I'd probably still be waiting.

When talking to a Kaiser nurse (Unrelated to vaccine appointment) we were swapping war stories of side effects we've had (fever/chills w/ 2nd shot, etc) and she told me "You were smart going to CVS for a shot, we tell patients all the time that they should probably look elsewhere for the shot as they (Kaiser) is much lower on the totem pole for vaccine priority"
Kaiser appointment open up quite a bit. I have kaiser. Went to the county site for my first shot cause kaiser do not have any opening last week. Just scheduled my second shot with Kaiser. Almost 3 hours to get my 1st shot at Levi's stadium. :) Hope Kaiser is better in terms of waiting time.

I took my parents through the Moscone high-volume vaccination site for both of their Pfizer. That place is run like Disneyland (in the best way possible). No waits, no lines, very efficient, everyone friendly and helpful.

I saw an older lady who was extremely nervous and by herself (this was like the first eligible groups), she was obviously scared. I saw one of the volunteers make a quick call on their walkie and a moment later a bubbly young kid comes out and starts chatting up the lady. He stayed with her throughout the entire thing (she was behind us in line). Within a few minutes she went from a nervous wreck to a laughing happy person. I was impressed by how aware everyone was and how they even prepared for moments like these.

After seeing how helpful the volunteers were, I tried to become a volunteer to help out when I could make time, but they are so impacted by volunteers I was never needed. I guess that's a great thing.

Funny coincidence. My second shot was today.
Took 20 minutes, 15 of which was the mandatory observation time after the shot. Lucky.

Back