Our mission

[Mar 14, 2015] Members Frag Swap and General Membership Meeting (Hayward, CA)

The room we are in is right next to the cafeteria - to the right. In fact, for newbies, there is no actual sign that says 2338 - at least there wasn't one in December....but if you park in section B12 you can't miss it as there will be directional signs.

Bring your gear and sell it! :) This will be in room 2338. Not the big cafeteria but its near it I think.

It's a decent size room but the BOD will not be responsible for arranging the equipment sales. Y'all gotta do it on your own.

cool will do, I will 1 box, just need some table space. FYI - I used to be on the BOD doing sponsorships for like 3 years back in the day : )

Hoping to find, trade or buy - pink & yellow Watermellon chalice, Oregon Blue Tort, Red Planet, Superman Monti- not Reverse Superman (have that already) Please let me know if you have one or more of the above.... Thank you :0)

This what I bringing:

1 Tyree Blue Lamellosa Chalice - LPS
2 Mycedium Echinophyllia Chalice (Tuberider's)- LPS
3 Miami Hurricane Chalice - LPS
1 Tyree Pumpkin Patch Chalice - LPS
1 Blue Pavona Fondifera- SPS

Here is a link to my Tank Journal page with photos:
Joel's Tank Journal(s) | Page 14 | Bay Area Reefers | BAR

See you there....

DSC_0274.JPG

Last edited:
Available frags below. Ended up not fragging any z/p as they have been dying after tank transfers recently.

Some are promised to members but whatever is left will go into the swap :)

3 x Blue litho
2 x AC war
2 x Tyree war
2 x jedi
3 x Setosa
1 x Mystic
3 x Chili pepper
1 x Rainbow monti
2 x Pink sand dollar monti
2 x Red dragon
2 x Jawbreakers

Last edited:
Way to go @iCon !!! Keep at it and I'll need some serious help picking up all the pizzas xD This frag swap is going to be awesome :D Also I like your new profile pic.

Frags are ready for tomorrow:
4x Purple sponge chalice
2x Armagodden type 2
1x Rasta
1x AOG
1x Grandis Paly
1x Frogspawn
1 mini colony blow pop zoas
1x Unknown Paly

Here is a good link to Jeremy's (coral of all kinds) dipping instructions:
An expanded dipping regimen your input helps!!! | Bay Area Reefers | BAR

Here is a lead in:

In light of the upcoming swap, I'd like to open some dialogue about techniques and tips to help you keep your tank free of pests. Bear in mind that trading corals is like engaging in unsafe sex practices, you're going to get cooties ;)

Last edited:
OK folks, please excuse the stupid newb question, but would someone take a small batch (~10-12) of stomatella snails if I brought some? I assume just about everyone has them in their tanks already, but the population in my tank needs to be thinned.

Back