Cali Kid Corals

Need help moving my new Tank!

Tuesday I will be making a Heavy Duty create to put my tank in while I remodel my home, If I can find 5 people (or so) to help me get my tank out of my truck I would forever be in your debt, wait....after I build the stand and we slide it into place....Then, I will forever be in your debt ;D

Thank's Mark

Whichever day is good for the majority of people is good for me :-*.

Dudes!.....I picked up a Leemar 225 gallon Starfire tank with a Trapizoid Center overflow with two 1.5" Drains, two 1" internal returns, 1/2" beveled edge glass with black silicone, Euro braced 72L x 30W x 24H. A Socal Creations 100 gallon (sick) Sump, and 3 Luminarc III reflectors.

BTW I live in Belmont, Pic's of the stuff are on RC!

Yeah, pick a day, I'm "free" until mid June, with some exceptions (want to go to Yosemite, but no places available to camp :()
I'll see what I can do about helping.

[quote author=corals b 4 bills link=topic=3779.msg43954#msg43954 date=1211828855]
Thank's Jeremy! I knew I could count on you. ;) I don't know which day yet but I can give plenty of notice-Thank's all.
[/quote]I don't see you asking on RC, what are we labor pool? :D

Your not poor labor....................Your Family.............Hint-Hint, Nudge-Nudge, Guilt-Guilt.[quote author=tuberider link=topic=3779.msg43961#msg43961 date=1211832917]
[quote author=corals b 4 bills link=topic=3779.msg43954#msg43954 date=1211828855]
Thank's Jeremy! I knew I could count on you. ;) I don't know which day yet but I can give plenty of notice-Thank's all.
[/quote]I don't see you asking on RC, what are we labor pool? :D
[/quote]

Thank's guy's, It will be on a weekend because everyone will be avail. those days. My truck is pretty much immobile because I don't want to drive around town with my baby in the bed..........and I don't have a certified car seat for it either ;D

Clean the tank? in what way? Maybe a use vinegar to clean up any coraline or anything, and simply have it "ready to go" because you don't want to have it set up then realize you need to clean it later

I can't remember the last time I cleaned a dry tank, I used a hose and a blue aquarium scrub pad and (Gently) Rubbed one out (I mean it-out ;D), I'm afraid of scratching the Starfire glass so I stopped and am now using a towel. Thank you everyone for you help, Woul it be possible for us to move it this Saturday or Sunday? Thank's again!

Back