High Tide Aquatics

Peninsula Tank Tour April 20th 1-3 pm

Here it is , we will meet at Serramonte Shopping center ( 129 Serramonte Blvd Daly City 94015 ) its just off 280. We gather behind the 76 gas station around 12:30 -12:45 and head to go see Kris's ( kmooresf ) tank. After that we'll head to Jim's ( gimmito ) then to mine ( tankguy ) then over Michael's ( mediumrare ) and end up at Aqua Exotic in Belmont. Matt will offer 10 Percent off Live Goods only to us that day. Lets try to keep our stay at each of the homes to a respectable time ( mine will be the fastest ). Hopefully we can do 2 of these a year and see if it will grow into some good times. Thank you to those who are showing

Any chance you can PM a list of addresses & itinerary to those who said they'd go? Some of us like to know where we're going rather than "follow my car" type of directions.

sfsuphysics said:
Any chance you can PM a list of addresses & itinerary to those who said they'd go? Some of us like to know where we're going rather than "follow my car" type of directions.

Please PM me the list as well. Thanks

tankguy said:
I will see how the people feel about giving out their address. We are only seeing 4 tanks plus Aqua Exotic.

I'm not expecting the addresses to be posted in a public thread. How about just a PM? We will know where the houses are, after all we will be there! Kind of hard to be totally stealth. ;)
(envisioning blacked out van with blindfolded passengers being delivered to 'undisclosed locations' all over the bay area)

As mentioned, I'd also like a contact number for the meetup. We are coming from Santa Rosa and who knows what strange paranoia will prevail on the GGB tomorrow.

It seems like im the last stop along the rout. I am located near the Marina Foods ( 2992 South Norfolk Street San Mateo, CA 94403 )
THis is not my address but that of the marina foods just to give you an idea what neighborhood we'll be in.

I'm near San Bruno Park. Black van and blindfolds will be waiting for everybody there. :steve:

On a serious note....shoot me a pm for addy.

tankguy said:
Here it is , we will meet at Serramonte Shopping center ( 129 Serramonte Blvd Daly City 94015 ) its just off 280. We gather behind the 76 gas station around 12:30 -12:45 and head to go see Kris's ( kmooresf ) tank. After that we'll head to Jim's ( gimmito ) then to mine ( tankguy ) then over Michael's ( mediumrare ) and end up at Aqua Exotic in Belmont. Matt will offer 20 Percent off Live Goods only to us that day. Lets try to keep our stay at each of the homes to a respectable time ( mine will be the fastest ). Hopefully we can do 2 of these a year and see if it will grow into some good times. Thank you to those who are showing
Bumping Bob's quote so we all know where to meet and when. I've also updated Bob's original post on the first page to have this info as well.

So are we meeting initially at the 76 station? Or in the parking lot inside Serramonte? Umm used to be an ice cream parlor there, then a Good Guys which is now Daiso (Japanese cheapy store).

So Kris is in Pacifica

Jim is near San Bruno park (played many a little league baseball game there growing up :D)

Bob is down the street from Jim?

and Michael is.... crap, where San Mateo?

sfsuphysics said:
So are we meeting initially at the 76 station? Or in the parking lot inside Serramonte? Umm used to be an ice cream parlor there, then a Good Guys which is now Daiso (Japanese cheapy store).

So Kris is in Pacifica

Jim is near San Bruno park (played many a little league baseball game there growing up :D)

Bob is down the street from Jim?

and Michael is.... crap, where San Mateo?
Yep that is correct

Back