High Tide Aquatics

Please Help Us Track Down These THIEVES

sorry to hear that. Maybe you guys should add cameras to the lot...get license plates on video too. I hope they get caught. You should pass these pics to all the stores in the area. Hopefully they can get caught.

Again?

I agree with everyone else, all of the LFS in the bay should have that pic posted at the counter, so they can see it when they walk in.

That is terrible. No one will think poorly of you if you prosecute when they are caught. In fact, I think it would benefit all LFS if you do, IMHO.

That really #$%& me off but you have the pictures and Justice will be done; it happened to either OT or AC in San Francisco, thieves just reached inside the tank and took precious frags. Distribute pictures to all the LFS; they seem to know the hobby really well and bet are well known by some LFS owners.

Sorry to hear Robert and Cerrisa. I also agree on sending the pics to all the LFS so they are aware of the 2. what a bunch of petty ass dumb S#%ts!!

tuberider said:
Again?

I agree with everyone else, all of the LFS in the bay should have that pic posted at the counter, so they can see it when they walk in.

get the rope!!!!

Wow, I just saw the this thread! Sorry to hear you had to go through all this Robert and Cerissa! Everything you got returned back to you is all in good order, yes? I'm curious to know what they said as well when they returned the frags!

Back