• Me +1

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

IOnceWasLegend

Frag Swap Coordinator
BOD
So, since stuffs opening back up, I wanted to try and plan our first get together at a local reefer's restaurant.

This one will be at @Danhsj 's Bowl of Pho in Sunnyvale. Let me know which date(s) would work for you in the poll and we'll set something up!

I work the polled days, I can hook u guys with a 15% discount and free soda. If u wanna be more safe 2:30–4:30 the time to go to avoid people.

Last edited:
Will be raffling this mushroom at meetup, I name it Bowl of Pho- Phodactis bounce
9CD7FD79-B818-4DCF-A83C-C1B326E9D827.jpeg

Last edited:
do we need a head count or something? unsure what the covid regulations are about the max capacity in the sunnyvale. wanted to make sure we wont distrub his business.

@Danhsj

do we need a head count or something? unsure what the covid regulations are about the max capacity in the sunnyvale. wanted to make sure we wont distrub his business.

@Danhsj
There is no 6 ft distancing if everyone is vaccinated. Gotta make sure everyone is vaccinated with their second shot.

So it looks like July 25th is the clear winner here. I'm going to set a tentative time of noon, unless anybody has any conflicts.
I would recommend 2pm due to lunch rush at 12 going to be packed and to avoid crowded with people, but it’s ok. You guys can sit outside or inside. We will be prepared for this event.

12F81F66-1168-4620-A340-32EC05DCBD33.jpeg

Just to make it interesting. Whoever can solo finish this bowl in 2 hours wins a baby og bounce. Cost $50, bowl is equivalent to 4 large bowls.

Last edited:
Back