Will you be attending?

• Me

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Me +1

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Dahn, please don’t do these fine folks the way you did me. I pretended not to see when you spit in the food; that bowl went to the wife and we were having an off day anyway… The peanuts you hid under the bowl of ice cream you gave my daughter who you told could have all she wanted after I said she had a nut allergy was almost enough for me to leave, but the type of napkin you brought the Mrs. when she requested a clean one was just too much. I am still awaiting lab results as to whether that “noodle” was a “noodle” but Triton sent it back, ATI has a slower turnaround and has yet to reply, and every other lab company said they’re still trying to catch up on the PCR Tests that have backed up due to those longing for a trip to Hawaii.

PSA: Don’t let it leave the table, make Dahn take the first bite, speak no I’ll of the establishment or the owner’s tank, and expect a divine meal.

Dahn, please don’t do these fine folks the way you did me. I pretended not to see when you spit in the food; that bowl went to the wife and we were having an off day anyway… The peanuts you hid under the bowl of ice cream you gave my daughter who you told could have all she wanted after I said she had a nut allergy was almost enough for me to leave, but the type of napkin you brought the Mrs. when she requested a clean one was just too much. I am still awaiting lab results as to whether that “noodle” was a “noodle” but Triton sent it back, ATI has a slower turnaround and has yet to reply, and every other lab company said they’re still trying to catch up on the PCR Tests that have backed up due to those longing for a trip to Hawaii.

PSA: Don’t let it leave the table, make Dahn take the first bite, speak no I’ll of the establishment or the owner’s tank, and expect a divine meal.
:)

Bowl 1, challenger 0
1B433436-C8F3-4BD8-B9A7-C301FC1AF881.jpeg

B3136231-24D0-405D-B53F-FDEBE1CD968D.jpeg

No more og bounce baby, new prize for first person to finish the bowl will be a BOP Phodactis bounce. There will be 3 bowls and $50 per entry(bowl).
F326ED5D-F8BA-4CCB-AE61-2068E57D7AB2.jpeg

Back