High Tide Aquatics

The Aquarium Showroom - San Jose, CA

[quote author=theaquariumshowroom link=topic=4339.msg53137#msg53137 date=1219261579]
We can get something started. Me and You? Bar, Me and You?
[/quote]

Wow, I'm getting excitied just thinking of your guys plan. Would this be on saturday like all your bar meetings? If so maybe some of us northcoastreefers can join too? I'm sure if you were going little expo scenario alot of clubs would like to go.

[quote author=theaquariumshowroom link=topic=4339.msg53137#msg53137 date=1219261579]
We can get something started. Me and You? Bar, Me and You?
[/quote]

Me & you + local clubs :) Think Victor would be down to have a booth?

MAX is taken :lol: Kevin beat you to it ;)

I need to confirm the date with you first, Nov 22nd is what I would like.

I'll call you tomorrow. I'll be in the area next week and can meet you then.

I know MAX was taken >:( Kevin actually called me before about the first MAX event and wanted me to be an exhibitor but I told him you are already exhibitting my name ;D We will call it the GreshiMax Marine Expo or GIMME for short.

Eh, nah, that's cool :)

Bay Area Marine Aquarium Conference

BAMAC or BayMac :)

stopped by there today and had a great time looking around.
here are a few picks from the conference room. the place looks good enough to have a senior prom in :)
IMG_0096.jpg

here is a picture of a nice mural with my kids playing
IMG_0097.jpg

here is a nice tank shot
IMG_0100.jpg

and for the doubters. here is Max next to his very tall skimmer.
IMG_0101.jpg

all in all a great shop that has some great potential.

Chris

Um Chris, I didn't doubted he had one, I just forgot he got it and thought people where saying the EuroReef was a 10' ;)

Very nice place it has tons of potential and very friendly people. Can't wait to see it completed.
Was there for the very first time today was very impressed and its not far from where i live.

Adolfo

When you walk in head straight back and slightly vear right at the counter but do not go through the fish room doors. It's right back there :) Ask Max, he'll be glad to show you :)

Yeah the skimmer is a crazy beast. I couldn't believe it when i first saw it. Yeah Max is cool he'll give you the grand tour and show off his skimmer.

[quote author=LordHelmet link=topic=4339.msg53501#msg53501 date=1219549506]and for the doubters. here is Max next to his very tall skimmer.
IMG_0101.jpg

[/quote]

...and Max said he wants to get a BIGGER one! LOL!

Back