High Tide Aquatics

What are you planning to bring to the Frag Swap ?

How many frags we are expected to bring? I've got many i can frag, but i guess most are already offered by some one else, some tentative candidates
- LA lakers
- orange digitata
- purple death paly (gonna be pain to scrape from rock)
- No name acro
-purple stylo
- orange/red capricornis.
- Bambam ??

So do you get to take home as many frags as you bring to the swap? I originally planned on 3 or so frags... I might have to cut up some more now!

My first swap I think I took home 21 and brought three. There were ten rounds -- at least three of them multi-coral rounds and then lots left at the end.

How many frags we are expected to bring? I've got many i can frag, but i guess most are already offered by some one else, some tentative candidates
- LA lakers
- orange digitata
- purple death paly (gonna be pain to scrape from rock)
- No name acro
-purple stylo
- orange/red capricornis.
- Bambam ??
If someone else is bringing a variety that you were thinking of bringing, I say bring it too! There may be several people that are looking for it.

And it’s good to remember, “in demand” is in the eye of the reefer. Everyone wants different stuff. There are usually beginners at this event as well. All the corals always get taken. All of them. Always.

And it’s good to remember, “in demand” is in the eye of the reefer. Everyone wants different stuff. There are usually beginners at this event as well. All the corals always get taken. All of them. Always.
Like how I want leathers, lol. Also, i would take the banned anthelia or brown toadstool if anyone has some, I don’t have either of those yet

Not much in terms of sticks due to the crash and set back in the tank (right in time for tank move I guess), so mostly the hardy stuff that I have enough of...or want to move out.

so a lot of Zoas..
utter chaos
tubs blue
orange bambams ( 2 frags )
radioactive dragon eyes ( 2 frags )
blonde blue eyes
armor of god
vamp in drag
rastas
fruit loop
alien orgasm
gladiator
sakura sunrise
wwc rose nebulas (kinda bleached but still alive )
and first 2 for the dbtc on the rose nebulas

Last edited:
Reactions: JVU
Is going to be my first frag swap, I understand that I need to bring (at least) 3 frags and they should be named and there are a few types (pest) that I can bring. But I read some people talking about a bonus or ultra round, so what is that? Is that a special round that can only participate people who bring a special/ultra frag?

By the way, since I'm quite new to the hobby and doesn't have that many corals yet in my tank, I'll go to a store to purchase the 3 frags. Does people prefer that I bring softies or hard corals?
I'll bring some Kenya Tree Coral for the free table because I have one that is growing daily.

Back