High Tide Aquatics

April 10th BAR meeting featuring Jake Adams

Saftyville? What is this world coming to? You mean like helmets and stuff right? I cannot say the word that comes to mind when I read "saftyville", you're making me edit myself.

tuberider said:
Saftyville? What is this world coming to? You mean like helmets and stuff right? I cannot say the word that comes to mind when I read "saftyville", you're making me edit myself.

Kind of... Its definitely not the place where I would of chose for a birthday event, but I'm not sure how Rich and Matt would feel about a guided tour to a group of 3 year olds :D

http://www.safetycenter.org/sv_childrenssafety.html

I'm telling you, keep an eye on the guy in the dog suit. can't trust him one bit!

I think we've been over this... I was a RAVE promoter/sound guy/lighting guy/DJ prior to this and made much much more money then I do now :(

:lol: I see you've been poking around in my FB page :lol:

Great, Jake comes out as I head down to MAX to cover the show... Would have been a blast to hang out and catch his preso, we've been having some great conversations on LED and it certainly is exciting.

Gresh, didn't know about the rave promotions. I was in the San Diego scene in the early 90s. Remember driving ALL over to different map points just to get the next clue to find the place....I think that was half the fun. Well the other half of the fun could probably get me incriminated :)

:lol: It gave me a great leg up on sourcing places to print for Reef Nutrition.

cree-xre-led-versa-sl-striplight-coralsky-11.jpg

Hi everyone, I am very excited to come speak to the BAR Reefers again. When I spoke at your club a couple years ago I always remembered how many intelligent, well thought out questions I received from the broke-ass reefers. Since then I have watched this group make a large contribution to the national aquarium community with your avant-garde Dont Break the Chain Program, true frag swaps, and your locals jim, gresh, rich, matt, mark and many other fine progressive marine aquarists. Anyway, I just want to say that I am really looking forward to bring a lot of new, interesting LED lighting to the meeting on Saturday. There will be spotlights & stripligths, lenses & reflectors, blue & royal blue leds, pictures and videos. I hope to present and demonstrate a range of LED aquarium features, including a couple teardowns and modifications to make LED really work for your application and to show how flexible this technology really is compared to, ugh, t00bs. The future of aquarium lighting is here people, it will be my humble privilege to share some of it with you on saturday.
versa-sl-striplight-coralsky-6.jpg

Ibn said:
I'll bring Gresh's PAR meter along. :p

Please do. The meter I saw at Jake's wasn't his. Mine will be the only one we can use unless someone else locally has one :)

Back