High Tide Aquatics

BAR help at BAYMAC

It can probably double my tank volume. The box for it stands about 30" high. It's Ian's (part of his 40 string tickets) and will most likely be used for some sort of reactor.

Yeah that's one thing I noticed, a couple tanks were tossing off cheap as hell SPS frags, one even said 3 frags for $5 and they were not moving it seemed (granted I didn't pay attention), but softies did move. Maybe it's a case of those people who are confident to keep SPS didn't want the corals offered, yet those not confident are more than happy to get softies, even common ones, if the price is right.

I think it also proved Bryan's pre-event statement that last time it was stuff that looked pretty that moved, not the high-end stuff collectors are interested in.

The GSP I sent along was originally from Mr. Ugly and really popped under actinics.

Haha... that GSP is a little nicer than the light yellow green type. If there's any such thing as a nice GSP, I mean :D

It actually spawned twice for me.

This is under PC lighting.

pinkstuffcloseup.jpg

I Invited a coworker who is still new to the hobby, he looked around then left without buying anything. He said there wasn't anything there he could keep, I think a bunch of cheep nice softies will get the newbs excited.
my 2 cents

Back