Jestersix

BAYMAC 2011 Volunteer Thread

GreshamH said:
getting water from the truck and delivering it to the vendors that need it. basically either wheeling a Brute around, or hauling buckets. For the strike/load out, the water crew will be removing water and this time NOT putting it in the landscaping but rather into the street behind the building.

I have 2 Brutes that sit on furniture dollys that you can use...makes water changes a breeze! I'll also volunteer for water duty.

-Gregory

I'm trying to get the day off, so I won't know until that day. I can help out with cleanup for sure though. I'm also a soundman and can help with audio support.

GDawson said:
GreshamH said:
getting water from the truck and delivering it to the vendors that need it. basically either wheeling a Brute around, or hauling buckets. For the strike/load out, the water crew will be removing water and this time NOT putting it in the landscaping but rather into the street behind the building.

I have 2 Brutes that sit on furniture dollys that you can use...makes water changes a breeze! I'll also volunteer for water duty.

-Gregory
Fantastic Greg :) mabye this time i will remembet siphon hoses galore.

BTW expect you package in the.next couple days :)

BTW...

all volunteers will be entered in a separate raffle :) Every shift you work gets you another ticket!!!!!

Tumbleweed said:
GreshamH said:
BTW...

all volunteers will be entered in a separate raffle :) Every shift you work gets you another ticket!!!!!
What if your shift is just 1 long 10 hour shift? :~

Doesn't work like that. I recognize that fact and will reciprocate likewise :)

Let me think of a better system, like you work 2 shifts you get 2 tickets but 3 shifts you get 4, etc etc. The entire day should get you a decent chunk, that is for sure. FWIW I'm not allowed to participate :)

JAR said:
Tumbleweed said:
GreshamH said:
BTW...

What if your shift is just 1 long 10 hour shift? :~

Break it down in to 20- 1/2 hour shifts.
Name them all.

I should have kept reading the thread before replying :lol:

That's what I'm talking about!!! :D

Hey im down to help in any way this will be my first event out to the swap but not the the hobby! So just let me know what time and where i need to meet up! Ill be comine from pacifica! Im tall big 6'3 latin dude! ! U cant miss me!! Lol

antonio_51_99 said:
Hey im down to help in any way this will be my first event out to the swap but not the the hobby! So just let me know what time and where i need to meet up! Ill be comine from pacifica! Im tall big 6'3 latin dude! ! U cant miss me!! Lol

Antonio welcome. Take a look at the first post and pick an area you would like to help in.

I can help at the BAR table/clean up/whatever in the later part of the afternoon.....just let me know...fyi - I will be coming to the event after my Volunteer Duties from the Steinhart that morning...be there after 1pm.

Hey Greshman- should I still bring my walkies/radios....it might be too late in the day to be used?

Back