High Tide Aquatics

Danh’s IM25 Lagoon

gotta give em greens some love
IMG_7370.jpeg

They are not fully open due to aggressive cleaning of skeleton/ adjusting to parameters and lighting of new tank. Hopefully open more in the upcoming days and color up.

Can you explain the reason behind aggressively cleaning the skeleton? For pests or bacteria or both?
To remove pest like vermetid snails and sponges allow flesh to develop without anything bothering it. I also remove feather duster as well.

I like to use dental tool kit u get on Amazon to scrape the skeleton, I try to avoid flesh and much as possible.

Had a client get a torch with euphyllia eating flatworms a couple months ago. Never had seen them before. Looked a lot like the poly clad ones but different shape. Longer and narrower, as opposed to roundish

To remove pest like vermetid snails and sponges allow flesh to develop without anything bothering it. I also remove feather duster as well.

I like to use dental tool kit u get on Amazon to scrape the skeleton, I try to avoid flesh and much as possible.
Should try the ultrasonic plaque remover that Rich talked about for the January club seminar

Tank looks awesome!

Could you do a video with the flow on? This must look wild with them all moving

How do you have your powerhead set?

Back