Cali Kid Corals

East Bay Tank/LFS Tour- April 3rd

Christina, you are number 15.

Mike, coral Reefer, please send me a note at membership@bareefers.org if you are interested in attending the tour. You do not have to be a BAR member to come, but I do need to find a way to get information to you.

Thanks,

Shoot I have to be in Elk Grove saturday. I won't be able to make the tour but may be back in time to meet up at Green Marine. Please give my slot to someone on the hold list.

Thanks!

Jimmy

Nick, best wishes as you sit bedside. I hope all goes very well for your family.

Mark how about hosting a BAR open house? A one man tank tour.

There are a couple tanks San Ramon/Dublin area set up to show at another tour in June. Should we loop to Sacramento then?

Jimmy, Thanks for the heads up.

Two spaces available if anyone would like to join the Tour.

yardartist said:
Mark how about hosting a BAR open house? A one man tank tour.

I'd be interested if we could get one together. I have a couple "plans" for the tank in the month or so, but hopefully the tank will make it through and I could have some people over :)

Have fun with the tank tour.

yardartist said:
Jim, I was planning Cheese Board. You all hot for Zachary's? Cheese board would be about $8 a head, figure Zachary's about the same. With Cheese Board there is simple ordering. One for every three people or so. Zachary's we then have to decide flavor. Does Zachary's deliver to your store?

Not sure on the exact start time, but around 3:00. So meet up here at 2:30 to get to Rich's by 3:00. I am working on the map and times tonight.

Patrick I will update the list to include you.

I am trying to get RN to sponsor the Pizza :)

Thales said:
Anyone want to let me come along in their car, and drive me back to alameda after the tour so we have one less car?

I probably can :) It may be my dads pick up so I can lug the 240g for you :) Will find out later tonight.

GreshamH said:
yardartist said:
Jim, I was planning Cheese Board. You all hot for Zachary's? Cheese board would be about $8 a head, figure Zachary's about the same. With Cheese Board there is simple ordering. One for every three people or so. Zachary's we then have to decide flavor. Does Zachary's deliver to your store?

Not sure on the exact start time, but around 3:00. So meet up here at 2:30 to get to Rich's by 3:00. I am working on the map and times tonight.

Reef Nutrition has kindly offered to sponsor the pizza :)

Cheese Board has this for Sat:

Roma tomatoes, onions onions, mozzarella and gruyere cheese, garlic olive oil, fresh herbs.

Does that sound good to everyone? We'd have to pick that up, right?

Wow! Huge Thanks Reef Nutrition. That pizza sounds great. They are always good when I get by there for a pick up.

I was planning to work out the pick up once the tour group meets up at Rich's. The lines at Cheese Board are around the block on most Saturday's, so it will take a little time for whoever makes the pick up.

Those attending the tour, look for a pm tonight with a tour schedule. At Jim's we will have a serving table. Bring a chair if you would like to sit while there. The group should fit in there just about right.

GreshamH said:
GreshamH said:
yardartist said:

Reef Nutrition has kindly offered to sponsor the pizza :)

Cheese Board has this for Sat:

Roma tomatoes, onions onions, mozzarella and gruyere cheese, garlic olive oil, fresh herbs.

Does that sound good to everyone? We'd have to pick that up, right?
Wow that is Awesome. Can't wait should be a great time.

Back